T H R E E

millie

millie!

MILLIE!

"AH SHIT" i jump up out of the bed looking around my breathing heavy. i hear a faint laugh a beautiful laugh i have come to love. sadie laughing holding her stomach as tightly as possible. i look over a slight smiles on my face, i slightly shove her

"not funny you meany. i thought that was my mom!" i yell. she laughs some more but stops and pouts like she's mocking me. i huff and turn my head away from her "awww is the lil baby saaad!" i huff some more shaking my head. she reaches over and puts her arm around my waist kissing up my neck. i close my eyes taking in the sensation of her warm wet kisses trailing all over my neck, i move my head to the side to give her more access. she gets to the spot right below my jaw and sucks on it while i moan. she smirks and detaches her lips from my neck making me slightly whine. she grabs my hips pulling me onto her lap, i am not straddling her while she sucks on the same place she was a second ago. her hands on my thighs i start moving my hips slightly needing to ease the pressure building up between my thighs.

i moan out in pleasure as her makes it to the spot i need it most slightly rubbing. she goes to unbutton my shirt when we hear "sadie!! millie!!" being called from downstairs. we stop instantly our hearts beating faster by the second. we look at each other and laugh sadie helps me up kissing me on the forehead taking my hand as we walk down stairs.

A/n: your welcome ;)