Meeting Up

Quentin was going to meet up with Mark and Apollo to roam around New York State for the weekend.

After a few minutes, they finally met up and went to buy a ticket. Quentin quickly went to the cashier in the nearby 7/11. "Umhh... can I have 3 one way tickets from Florida to New York State?" Quentin said in a polite manner. The cashier replied, "That'll be $80, with a 50% discount. In total, $40." Quentin reached out the money as he received the tickets. He straightly walked out of the store and ran to Mark and Apollo.
Quentin handed out their tickets and said, "Got 3 Tickets from Florida to New York State. Bus  leaves at 8:00am so that means we still have 36 minutes." Mark replied, "let's buy some food? I guess?" Apollo replied in a joking manner, "Mark! You're always hungry! Since we were grade one you always look for food and now we're about to graduate high school and you're still like that!" Mark felt uncomfortable as he took it seriously. Apollo noticed that and said, "That was s'pose to be a joke you blithering idiot!" Mark replied, "I know. Don't think you know how I feel you blithering idiot!" Quentin butted in and said, "Stop arguing! We only have 32 minutes left. Let's go buy some food!"

They all went back to 7/11 and bought a lot of food. As they went to the counter, the cashier punched the food and said, "That'll be $510.75." The three of them was speechless and Mark said, "Can you please remove all the chips I took?" The cashier was annoyed and removed all the chips. "That'll be $20.75." The cashier said. Quentin handed the cashier the money and the three of them straightly went out as the bus arrives. Apollo said, "You literally took $490 worth of chips." Mark replied, "yeaaaa, when I returned them I was really sad. Sadlyf" Quentin butted in and said, "Come on let's go." The three of them boarded the bus and reached out the tickets to the conductor.