On The Way

The three of them were planning what to do on New York State.
While they were planning, Quentin remembered something and stopped their conversation. "W-w-wait... I got a place to stay in there." Quentin said awkwardly. Mark replied, "where?" Quentin replied again, "At Romano's". Then Apollo was familiarized with the name and asked, "Romano Mancuso?!!?" Quentin replied with laughter, "Hell Yea!". Apollo remained silent and started talking again after 2 minutes. "Haven't you heard what happened to him?!!? He was found dead in his house! Nobody knows who killed him!" Quentin smiled and replied, "Well... what if we solve the case?" Apollo replied, "That seems to be a juvenile act." Mark butted in and said, "JUVENILE? You're completely mistaken, Apollo. Solving a murder mystery is a real man's job. It'd be a good thing to do for this long weekend. Err... I mean, we solved a lot of mystery cases before. Like the theft case 2 years ago." Quentin replied, "Which was also a case of Romano before he moved out to New York State. So that technically means, we could easily understand the messages he tried to leave the *detectives*." Apollo replied, "You know what Quentin? Doing that finger action while saying "detective" won't help." Mark butted in and said, "But it could change the meaning." Then the person behind them quickly yelled, "Could the three of you please shut the hell up?!!?" The three of them were speechless and chose to shut up.

After 6 hours of travelling. They finished up all their food and Mark said, "I'm still hungry." Quentin was quickly annoyed and said, "Just. Ignore. Your hunger." Apollo said, "C'mon let's just talk quietly." Quentin said, "Why don't we plan our strategy in solving the case of Romano?" Apollo replied, "We don't have enough information." Mark agreed with Apollo. But Quentin had a strange face at the moment and said, "What if I show you our text conversation last year. Or i'll just show everything." Apollo and Mark quickly said, "C'mon show it!"

- Text Messages -
August 17, 2015
Quentin: Hey Mano!
Romano: What's up?
Quentin: The ceiling?
Romano: Haha! I see you got jokes.
Quentin: I heard you're depressed at the moment.
Romano: Pretty sure I am.
Quentin: Why?
Romano: Oh it's just Sherwin. He betrayed me! He kept spreading fake ass rumors!
Quentin: Awww.... Is that Sherwin La Borna?
Romano: Sherwin Biemez.
Quentin: Ahhh... I see. Can you tell me about what happened and the rumors he's spreading?
Romano: So last month. Me and Sherwin had a fight. It was sort of a childish fight. So we fought about that girl, Marie. Because there were rumors that Marie likes me. And 2 weeks ago, she was found dead in her house. And now that fat kid, Sherwin is telling everybody that I killed her! All I found was a knife in her room. Similar to Sherwin's knife.
Quentin: Oooh... Sherwin is such an asshole.
Romano: Yep. I'm moving out of Florida.
Quentin: To where? Have you got a new home?
Romano: Yep. I'm moving to New York State.
Quentin: Ahh I see.
Romano: Please don't tell anybody. Anyway, I have to go.
Quentin: Sure. Okay, goodbye.
- In the Bus -
Mark quickly said, "Maybe that's one reason." Quentin replied, "Wait. There's more" Apollo butted in and said, "C'mon we have no time to waste!"
- Text Messages -
September 9, 2015
Romano: Umhh... Quentin? You up?
Quentin: Yea?
Romano: How are you there? I heard you, Mark and Apollo are now bestfriends. Don't break your friendship. They're pretty cool dudes.
Quentin: Yea. How are you there in New York State?
Romano: I'm fine here. Sherwin found out that I moved here. Do you have any idea how he found out? DID YOU TELL HIM?
Quentin: No. of course not. Maybe he tried visiting your previous house?
Romano: I guess. The new owner knows I moved here. She might have told him.
Quentin: Yea.
Romano: Oh wait. There's someone knocking at my door. I'll check it out on the window. Brb.
Romano: HOLY CRAPPPP I NEED HELP.
Quentin: Why? Is it Sherwin?
Romano: Yes! it's him!!!
Romano: He's busting the door!
Quentin: Do you have any hidden rooms there?!!?
Romano: Well yea! Behind my closet.
Quentin: Better hide there!
Romano: But how? My closet is heavy af!
Quentin: Keep on trying! It's for your own good!
Romano: Safe at last! I'm inside the room now.
Quentin: Good.
Romano: I want to kms.
Quentin: Kms?
Romano: Kill Mr. Sherwin.
Quentin: Oh.
- In the Bus -
Quentin said, "it's 8:00pm. 12 hours of travelling already. 7 more hours and we'll be there!" Apollo replied, "Yea. Goodnight." Quentin and Mark replied, "Goodnight."