A Fresh Start{1}

Aphmau's Pov

School starts in 2 months and I hadn't even greeted the neighbors yet. I peeked out the window, looking to see if the boy next door was looking at me. I gasp a bit as I realize that a set of eyes are gazing back at me. The boy's eyes meet mine and he gives me yet another wink. I blush a bit, but I don't turn away. I don't want to take my eyes off the boy, but he easily takes his eyes off me. I watch in despair as he walks out of his room and our perfectly aligned eyes fall out of alignment.

I collapse on my bed and start checking my inbox on my iphone. One text from Katelyn and another from Kawaii-Chan. They moved here 3 years ago, and we've kept in touch since then, but I always wanted to live near them. Be near them. We have been friends since when we were babies. I can't wait to see them at school.

"Miha!"my mother screams from downstairs."There's a boy at the door!"

I slump down the stairs and walk towards the doorway. I expect to see a pizza delivery man at the wrong house or maybe even just my mom playing a prank on me. What I see was nothing I would have ever predicted. In the doorway was.........

😁268 words😁

Hey! That's the first chapter! Oh ummm. Sorry for the cliffhanger, but if you really want to know who it is I'll tell you. It's....Lol no way. Tune in for the next chapter!

-Author Person