Is this love?{2}

Aphmau's Pov

    In my doorway was the boy next door, all dressed up in a suit, with his collar a bit messy to give him a fboy look. I smiled and allowed him in, leading him up to my room, so we could chat and get to know each other. As soon as we got up there, he fixed his collar and smiled at me.

      Guy next door-Finally.

       Aphmau-Finally?

       Guy next door-It's just that my parents make me act like a player around girls to get their attention, hopefully score a pretty one. I hate him so much. Money is key, it is your weapon Aaron. Blah Blah Blah. I would do anything to get out of his house, so I came here. Y'know relax and shit, whatever's okay with you.

       Aphmau-Ok...So uh...do ya like video games?

       Aaron-Love em!

       Aphmau-Heh me too! What's your favorite?

        Aaron-Final Fantasy 2.

         Aphmau-OMG! Me too! You wanna play?

         Aaron-YASSSSS!!!!!

                  (time skip.....1 hour later)

               We were on the last boss and I he had three more hit points left. Outraged, I spammed all the buttons on my controller and killed the boss.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV

   I stared at the girl as she delivered the final blow, the sparkle in her eyes was recognizable andI stared into her beautiful hazel eyes, until she turned to me. Flustered, I turned away, hoping she didn't catch me staring. After she turned away, I looked back at her watching her raven black hair swing from side to side. Her beauty was overwhelming and I started to question my admiration. I had never felt such attraction towards an individual before. Is this feeling love?

What aphmau looks like in the book-

What Aaron looks like in the book(imagine his hair and eyes are black)-

👾333 words👾

I hope this story is better than the last one. Again sorry for discontinuing the other one and maybe I'll come up with a summary for the end of my other book, so I don't leave ya hanging. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye!

-Author Person