ONE

{i miss writing so here i am, back again!!:)) i hope you all enjoy the book! - all point of view is going to be from the main character which is Tiffany Reese (Nina Dobrev) because she is sooo gorgeous!! anyway i'm happy to be back, i hope you enjoy:)}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started in 7th grade, I was the new girl in school and I had 0 friends. I'd moved from Canada to California within 2 weeks of notice, life was messy and i was stressed to the maximum.

I sat in the cafeteria alone at lunch and I avoid eye contact with all the people staring, but then someone sat next to and I jerked my head quickly towards them, a tan boy with dark hair & brown eyes sat there smiling in mesmerization.

"Can I help you?" I ask furrow my eyebrows and trying not to make direct eye contact

"You're from Canada right? So like you have a pet polar bear and live in igloos right?" He gleams confidently

"In fact I do! My polar bear sat beside me on the plane ride here!" I exclaimed sarcastically

"Sweet!! Can we be friends so I can come over and meet him?" He asks making a puppy dog face.

Soon enough he realized I was lying about having a pet polar bear but we remained friends, through out the end of elementary school & high school we were inseparable. People always thought we were dating or we had a freaky 3 way relationship with Scott, but Todd was my best friend and nothing could tear us apart.

Now here we are, living in LA, chasing our dreams, together. After graduating Todd decided to move to LA so of course I followed him, we had blown up on the vine app and I was getting recognized for my singing & I've been a struggling actress as well.

In the first couple of years of moving to LA I had met all sorts of new people, my group of friends is widely known as the "vlog squad" and we are forever growing closer.

I forgot to mention I'm dating Alex, we've been dating for about 4 months and when I'm around him I can't help but laugh, I'm so in love with him and Todd couldn't be happier for me.

Now that you're caught up, let's get on with the story...

——————————————————————
Might update again tonight or tomorrow after noon!!
Hope you enjoyed!! Xoxo:))