TWO

I wake up and roll over to see Alex lost in his dreams still, I watch him sleep and smile at how peaceful he is.

"ALEX!" I hear David yell from the living room

I watch as Alex's eyelids flutter open exposing his blue green eyes & they focus on me. He inches forwards and attacks me with kisses making me laugh.

"Don't watch me sleep, it's creepy" he jokes before getting out of bed and walking out into the living room.

I roll on my back and stare at the ceiling, I'm never usually at my apartment anymore because I usually sleep with Alex at David's beautiful mansion in Hollywood. David usually doesn't like people staying over but I'm the only one who cleans up the place.

I hear my phone go off for the tenth time and decide to check it, of course, it's Todd.

Toddy😝

Wanna go to the beach today?

Dude?

Please!

Helloooooo!!

Chill out buddy, I just woke up

Are you at Alex's?😏

No?

Are you sure? Bc I'm at ur apartment
and you're not?

Fine fine you caught me🙄

Soo beach today?

Okok finee!

I turn off my phone and climb out of Alex's warm bed, and throw on my ripped jeans and a crop top. I walk out into the main area of the house where I find Alex and David devouring bowls of cereal. I grab some grapes from the fridge, put them in a bowl, wash them & sit across from the boys.

"soo Tiff what do you want to do today?" Alex asks looking up from his bowl of lucky charms.

"Im actually going to the beach with Todd today" I say smiling at him as he gives me a slight look of disappointment.

Alex doesn't mind that I hangout with Todd because he's my best friend but he does mind when I choose Todd over him.

David looks at the both of us as if he wanted to say something but looks at his cereal bowl instead.

"David? Do you care to say something?" I ask looking over at him.

"Uhhh no no I'm okay" David smiles nervously then gets up from the table leaving his half eaten bowl of cereal to go to his room.

Alex finishes his cereal and leans across the table to kiss my forehead before heading back to his room to get dressed.

I get up and clean the boys bowls and the rest of the kitchen before going to get ready for the beach.

I put on my bikini while Alex lays on his bed pretending to cover his eyes, I turn around once I'm dressed and throw on one of Alex's hoodies and curl up next to him on the bed.

Once I get a text from Todd that he's here I go out to his car and get in.

"Hey" I say quickly as I get into the car

"Hey, glad you decided to take a day away from Alex for me" he jokes.

"Yeah yeah okay" I scoff as I scroll through Instagram.

26,389 likes
@Ernst: I'm so in love with you.
             {tagged Tiffreese}
View all 268 comments
@Vlogsquadcouples: ugh my favs😍
@gregburum: atta be ernsty
@tiffreese: I love you baby❤️

"What are you smiling at?" Todd asks glancing over at me then down at my phone "ugh love birds"

"Don't be jealous" I scoff hitting his arm as we burst into laughter.

We pulled up to the beach and Todd gets out to open the passenger door for me, we walk down the pier to the ice cream shop Todd took me to when we first met. When we go I get salty caramel truffle and Todd gets rocky road then we go and sit on the rocks.

After we did our traditional ice cream run, we set up our towels and head into the water.

I run into the waves with my arms up getting knocked over a few times, I stand up after getting knocked down to fell someone push me over. I look back and see Todd laughing at me.

"Todd! I'm going to kill you!" I laugh as I run at him full speed

Todd braces for me running at him and grabs my waist throwing me over his shoulder, he runs out of the water and up to where our towels are and lays me down.

His body hovers over me as his gaze grazes over my face before smiling.

"What?" I ask breaking the silence and staring up at him.

"My best friend is sooo ugly" he laughs as he gets off me and lays on his back.

We laid there and tanned until Todd wanted to leave, he dropped me back off at David's and I went inside to find a house full of police officers & David on the couch.

David looks up at me and he stands up quickly
"Tiff, I don't want you to freak out.." he says putting his hands up.

"Where Alex?!" I question anxiously.

hope you enjoyed and sorry for the wait!! :))