THREE

"we don't know Tiff" David says as he tried to reach out and hold my arm.

I back out of his reach and spin around before running out of the house and down the street.

"ALEX!" I scream while i hold back my tears as i continue to run until i reach the end of the road at the dead end before a field.

My eyes light up when i see a familiar face look over at me and smile, Alex was sitting on a picnic blanket in the field surrounded by my favourite foods.

I hop over the guard rail and run towards him as he stands up and he catches me in his arms before i begin to cry.

He pulls away from the hug, pushes my hair out of my face and lifts my chin with confusion written all over his face.

"Tiff, why are you crying?"

"I got home and everyone thought you were missing and there were police cars and i love you alex" i say as i look up at him

Alex quickly ran back to the house to clear things up, i began to snoop around the basket of food when i stumble across a ring.

"holy shit" I blurt out

"what?" i hear Alex's voice ask from behind me

I quickly toss the ring back into the basket where i found it and stand up

"BREAD!" i shriek with a smile plastered on my face

"what? i didn't pack bread" alex says as he raises an eyebrow at me

"i know but uhh i want some so run back to David's and get some!" i say before grabbing his face and kissing him passionately

"whatever you want. i'll get." he winks before jogging off and back down the road

the biggest smiles creeps on my face that wont go away, Alex makes me so happy

Toddy😝

Todd

whaaatttt

so Alex made me this super cute surprise picnic & guess what!!

although i don't care i assume
you'll tell me anyway

okay um ouch
but i found A RING
what does this meaannn

idk & idc dude enjoy ur picnic

Todd always seems to get in these moods whenever i talk about how happy i am with Alex and i used to think it was because he liked me but Scott said that he would never like me so i'm at a loss.

out of the corner of my eye I see Alex running down the road with my bread looking like a total idiot and i can't help but start laughing at him.

where's David? he's missing the quality vlog footage!

Alex throws himself to the ground next to me on the picnic blanket before handing me my bread.

"oh Alex you shouldn't have" i tease before i wink and take a bite of my bread.

the rest of the afternoon was spent laughing and eating with the best boyfriend in the whole word.

After getting back to David's I could tell that Alex was getting anxious as he started pacing around the house.

"are you... okay?" i ask him with a gleaming smile causing him to stop and turn to face me

my heart sunk when the smile wasn't returned but a tear escaped from Alex's eye

"Alex?" I say softly as he turns away

"Tiffany" he sniffles "i'm sorry"

my heart starts to race and my palms become sweaty as the tears begin to well in my eyes.

Alex turns around and stares me dead in the eyes as the words that fall from his lips stab me like a million knives.

"I don't love you anymore"

———————————————————————
so much has been going on but here's an update!!
thanks for reading lovessss:))