10

(Unedited)

Laying on the grass of the front lawn I basked in the suns glow soaking up as many rays as I could. Gabriel was carrying two bags out of the house towards the car that sat waiting his muscles rippled with the movement of lifting the bags and i couldn't help but stare. He still fools himself thinking that I am coming. A meeting between alphas and luna's is dangerous, all of those egotistical, power hungry people in the same place at once, it made me on edge just thinking about it.

"Let's go" he said holding the door open for me. If I was in human form I almost would have smiled at his stupidity. Not moving from my spot, the sun beating down on me I roll around, almost like a pup, though i wasn't bothered. The ground could scratch and rub spots that I couldn't and it felt great.

"Would you stop acting like some pup and get into the car" he said his voice portraying the irritation he felt. Just to annoy him more, from my upside down position I just looked at him tongue lolling out the side of my mouth as my legs waved in the air. I thought I saw him smile slightly, amusement on his features but before I could identify it he growled lowly a playful edge to it and took long strides towards me. Ignoring him I still playfully rolled around, feeling good to be carefree even if I was acting like a silly pup.

Gabriel made it to me in only a few strides, looking down at me we made eye contact, him seeming intimidating, though I was not affected like other wolfs would be, maybe because I new he wouldn't physically hurt me, but also because I felt defiant in this form, confident and able to do what I wanted, even if it was going against Gabriel wishes, it gave me a sort of thrill to mess with him.

He gives me a bored look knowing I'm stalling "Eira, lets go." The frustration now clearer in his voice. I got up and his eyes light up thinking that I would comply to his wishes. Instead I pranced around him arrogantly, a sign of disrespect to an Alpha but i know he would not punish me. Knowing he would not physically pick me up or force me into the car I felt some kind of power over this big bad Alpha.

Without warning I felt a sharp pain in my right ear and I instantly stopped the pain making me sit in submission to Gabriel's silent command the pressure wasn't hard but the spot which he was squeezing made me struggle to hold in a whimper. He walked me casually to the car like a guilty dog being disciplined by it's master and I resented him for that. I am a powerful wolf and will be treated as such. He's just lucky there were no pack members watching, having had already said their goodbyes to their precious alpha before work, training and schooling commenced.

As I jumped up into the back seat of the car I turned around instantly snapping at the Alpha's hand, though missing it on purpose not wanting to hurt him but instead warn him. The door was slammed shut so hard that I thought it might just fall off and i could feel the anger through the door. The back of the car was big for someone in human form, but as a wolf it was difficult to get in a comfortable position and I huffed out a breath of frustration giving up and falling in any position that the seat would hold me. I found myself drifting off, eyes slowly closing. My ears slightly registered the sound of Gabriel getting in the car and starting it, the slight rumble of the machine lulling me to sleep as the Alpha's sent the surround's me.

*** *** *** ***

Waking my muscles hurt, the confined space didn't leave much room for me and with that my muscles cramped up, now paying the price as I sit up attempting to stretch them out.

Noticing that we had stopped and the absence of Gabriel's enticing sent I scout the surrounding's seeing other car's all with humans ignorantly sitting in them and others filling their cars through tubes. Unable to sense the presence of a superior species only a few meters from them, the windows of the car were blackened and so only I could see out none of the beings outside able to view the beast contained. I find amusement in their ignorance letting out a bark of a laugh.

The Lone Rogueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें