A/N

Sorry if you thought this was an update but please read, this is important!

So even though I love this book to death I think I have to pause for a while just so that I can get ahead with chapters. It's difficult for me to write each chapter without planing or having any idea where the story is going and at the moment I think that it would be good to take the time to plan the story of Eira and Gabriel rather then make it up as I write. I want this story to be the best that it can be and I think that this is the best way to do that.

It's really difficult to write and update due to the fact that I have just finished school and I am going through the process of getting into the course I want while also getting attempting to get  another job. 

If you all want you could give some suggestions of what you want to happen in the story or even just mention what you like so that I can include it more that would be great! I really enjoy when you guys tell me what you like or what you want to happen so then I can create a story the everyone enjoys.

Love you guys and thank you all for getting The Lone Rogue this far. I would have never believed anyone would ever read my book so thank you all for giving it a chance.