15

A bit of a short chapter this time. I was really rushing to finish it so i know there will be heaps of mistakes, but i just wanted to post it for you all.

**** **** **** ****

"Come with me" 

Curious of what he has to show me, i follow. 

Without hesitation he leads me out of the front door extending a large hand towards me and i look towards him cautiously, weighing up whether i should take it or not. 

I take it, deciding to trust him. My small hand fits perfectly into his, like a puzzle piece and i observe the way that they sway between us. 

Without knowing it, my mind is in another place and he leads us into the iridescent forest ahead. I now notice all the different colours that shine through the leaves of the trees and i am captivated by its beauty. Something  i had never noticed before, the forest and the things within it had always been something to fear or be cautious of, but now looking at it in another light i see the beauty that it holds and i am in awe.

The sun slightly poking through illuminates the side of Gabriel's face, i almost loose my self and I think, that only for a moment, maybe, someday i could fall for this man. 

and that is why i must leave, Gabriel has only brought me good and i cannot repay him with a war, with danger and the death of his pack. I may be an animal but i am not heartless. 

"We're here." His voice breaks through the many thoughts clouding my head and my eyes quickly snap to his. 

He points in front of us and its then that i notice a small river flowing and a blanket spread on the ground next to it and the smell of pasta wafting from the bag neatly placed on top.

Gabriels p.o.v

I walk towards the food hoping she'll follow. Maybe the smell of the pasta will lure her over. I'm still surprised she even let me take her this far. Eira is like a wild animal, one wrong move and anything could happen.

"I wanted to do something for just you and me." God i feel like a teenager again, i mean it's not that hard to talk to a girl is it. I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly when she doesn't make a move, only staring at me expressionless.

After a moment of me just standing their awkwardly and praying that she moves, she finally does only asking one question "Pasta?" Her beautiful big eyes roam all of the things i've layed out for her.

"Yep" i say popping the p. I definitely feel like a teenager now, i can even talk normally, like an Alpha should and in front of my own mate. 

Minutes have passed and it feels like ours, i don't know what to say. Anything that i want to say will probably just come off as weird or creepy, i can't help but want to kiss her lips as her soft tongue runs over them.

I imagine Eira looking back at me, a smile gracing her gorgeous face and happiness fills me. Our eyes locking and her leaning towards me. Our lips toughing and giving me all i had been struggling not to steal from her ever since she found my pack.

Knowing i need to come back to reality i try to snap out of it but nothing happens, i find my self truly kissing my beautiful mate and my arms are wrapped around her waist, fireworks exploding in between us. My hands grip her tightly inly hoping this moment would never end.

Instinct takes over and i feel it urging me to mark Eira and claim what is mine. Moving above her i kiss her neck, finding the spot that i will mark her. she withers beneath me and i am surprised that she doesn't protest my actions. 

Instead she moves her head slightly to the side, giving me more access and moves as soon as i move to the spot where her shoulder and neck meet she moans deliciously sending a jolt of energy through me. Immediately my teeth elongate and sink deep within her skin. 

A scream emits from her throat and i gently lick the mark soothing her.

Her breath comes out harshly and i can tell she is tired. Moving towards me she touches her lips lightly to mine trailing small kisses down the side of my throat. Felling how tired she is it takes all of me not to let her keep going. 

I pull away "Maybe we should stop, your tired." I tell her reluctantly. She hums in acknowledgement but still doesn't stop I'm powerless to stop her at this point,  the moment she finds the perfect spot she bites down. Pain and pleasure running throughout my body.

****

The beating of a passing flock of birds wake me and my eyes open to see the suns orange hue embracing the sky stretching my arms i find the space next to me to be empty, and the blanket cold.