J3T x Da Kurlzz

Matt
I've had a crush on George for about 5 months now. I don't know why but there's just something about him, something that makes me attracted to him. I love him and I'm gonna tell him later today. The guys and I are having a party at Jordan's house tonight. I just hope he feels the same way.

Time Skip!!!

We were all at Jordan's house for the party. I was looking for George when Jordan came up to me. "Hey, Matty." I could tell by his voice that he was drunk. "Uh, hi Jordan." "Do you wanna come with me to my place." "We're already at your place, Jordan." I stated. "Oh. Well I'm gonna go lay down." I watched as Jordan stumbled to the couch, collapsing onto it, then he immediately passed out. I just kinda rolled my eyes and out on the porch to find George standing there Danny. "I'm gonna go get another drink." Danny said, then walked off. He knew that I had a crush on George. He was the only one who knew because I told him, no else did. I only told him because I trusted him to keep it a secret. "Um, hey." I said to George shyly. "Why are you so shy all the time? You know we aren't gonna hurt you." "I know that. I have something I wanted to tell you." "What's that?" I looked down to the ground. "I... I love you."

George
I was kind of surprised when Matt told me that. I never knew he liked me that way. "I never knew you felt that way about me." I say. Matt just kept looking down. I walked up to him. I put a hand on his chin, lifting his head up, then I kissed him. Matt blushed lightly. It was so cute when he did that. "I love you too." I finally responded. After that we went back inside. We went to Jordan's bedroom. I took off all my clothes. Matt knew what was going on and soon took his clothes off soon after I did. We started to make out and shit. We pulled away from each other and we both got into our boxers. "I love you." "I love you too." He says. We soon feel asleep, cuddling up to each other for the rest of the night.