Da Kurlzz x FunnyMan

Dylan
I've had a crush on Matt for a long time. Even though we still talk to each other after he left the band I was still crushed about it. I love him and I want him to love me too, but I don't think he feels the same way. I decided to call him. "Hey, Matty." I said. "Hey Dyl, what's up?" "Well I was wondering if you could come to my place tonight." "Sure, I'll be there. 7 okay with you?" "Yeah. That's fine." "Okay. See you then."  I decided to take a shower first. After my shower I got on a black shirt and blue jeans. I decided to get some alchoal I had in the fridge. I have a lot of bottles. Someone needs to drink them! I got dinner ready for us too. I made chicken and green beans for dinner. I hope he likes it. 30 minutes later, Matt arrived. "Hey Matty." I said. "Hey Dyl. So what do you have planned?" "Well for starters we could eat the dinner I made. Before it gets cold." Matt giggled when I said that. I love his laughs and giggles. They're so cute. "Then what?" "Then we're gonna drink." "Okay. That sound fun! Can we eat now? I'm hungry." "Yeah." After we finished eating, we started the drinks. We watched a movie while we got drunk. "Hey Matt, follow me." "Okay." He didn't hesitate, he walked right behind me. I lead us to my room. "Lay down. Take your clothes off." He did as said. I took my clothes off too. "Okay, Matt. This might hurt at first. Just tell me if you need me to stop ok." "Okay." I started thrusting. After a while I started to suck his dick. We did that for about 30 minutes, then we switched. After that we cuddled with each other. "I love you, Matt." "I love you too, Dyl." Then we both feel asleep in each other's arms.

Matt
I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. I can't remember what happened last night. I went downstairs to get something to eat. Dylan was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. "Hey, Matt. Did you sleep well?" "Yeah. Thanks for asking. Do you have any medicine and something to eat?" I ask him. "Yeah. Come on." I followed him to the kitchen. He gave some headache pills and a bag of chips. They were BQ. That was my favorite flavor. He's so sweet. "Thanks, Dylan." "No problem." "Hey, Dylan?" "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too."

A/N: Hey, guys! I hope you all are enjoying the book so far. I'll be making more as soon as possible. If you want to, you can leave suggestions in the comments below. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you.