Danny x FunnyMan

Danny
I sat on my bed, crying quietly. Rees just recently broke up with me. I cried myself to sleep everynight, I cut myself millions of times, but nothing would talk away the pain I felt. I lost everything. My beautiful wife, my sweet baby, I missed them, a lot. "Danny, are you ok?" Dylan asked, noticing I was crying my eyes out. "I'm fine." I say weakly. "If you were 'fine' Danny you wouldn't be crying like this. What's worng?" He asked, sitting next to me on my bed. "Rees, s-she broke up with me." I stuttered, still crying, a lot. Dylan pulled me into a hug and I cried into his chest. He rubbed my back, gently. "Shh." He said. "It's going to be ok." I just cried and cried. I couldn't stop. I just want the pain to go away. "I miss her." I tell him. "I miss my baby." "Danny, it's okay. You need to calm down." I started breathing heavy. Soon I got really tired. My vision got bulry and then I blacked out.

Dylan
"Danny? Danny?" Danny didn't say anything. "Danny, are you ok?" I ask. No response. "Danny?!" I yelled. I started to freak out. I called 911. Soon the paramedics arrived. I watched as they put Danny into the ambulance. "Is he going to be ok?" I ask. "He'll be fine. We'll make sure of it." The lady in front of me said. "You could come with us if you like." "Okay." I got in the ambulance with the paramedics and Danny. I sat down close to him and soon feel asleep.

Danny
I woke up in a place I didn't recognize. I looked around soon realising I was in the hospital. I noticed that Dylan was sitting in a chair next to me, his head down on the side of my bed. He looked so peaceful. Dylan soon woke up which I didn't expect. "I'm sorry." I told him. "I should've told one of you guys but, I just couldn't. I didn't want any of you guys to worry about because I told myself that I was fine." I started to cry, again. "Danny, it's ok. You have me." Dylan said to me. I wish I did. I have to tell him. "Dylan, I need to tell you something. I love you!" I didn't mean to say it, the words just came straight out of my mouth. "I love you too." He said. H-he feels the same way? I never knew. "I didn't know you felt the same way." "I felt this way for a while Danny, two years to be exact. Daniel Murillo I love you." That's how it ended. Dylan and I have been together for three years after that and we still are. I couldn't ask for anything more.