Two

It's been weeks now since Jimin coughs out flowers and now it's has been worse. His body started to look skinnier than before and he absolutely not okay.

He started to avoid from socialising with everyone. Even in his dream, he dreamt about death.

While Jeongguk, he's happy now because Taehyung and him are together. Other members started to ship them and call them taekook couple.

But of course, Jimin will try his best to not to cough up flowers when they're in front of him. He doesn't want his member knew about it.

Sure it was unbearable, but he's willing to do it. He doesn't feel like he want to live anymore. Yes, there is surgery to take that flowers away but the consequences is he will not remember anything about his lover.

Jimin knew it all along, but he doesn't want to. Park Jimin doesn't want to forget his love. To him, to continue living without this feeling for his Jeongguk is un-perfect.

Each night he whispered to himself saying it's okay. Just sleep and die .

He wants to end this.

He's willing to sacrifice his life for him.

But on the other hand, he want to be in Jeongguk's arm. He wanted to wrapped himself in those muscles arm. Kissing those non existed upper lips. Want to laugh hysterically with him while Jeongguk shower him with loves.

Oh how he dreamed to do that.

How he will exchange everything he have for that to happen.