Three

Jimin P.O.V

'Jimin did you eat that cheesecake?'

'No Tae, here take it.' I said while smiling fake one like usual. 'Are you sure? You didn't even touch that cake? You used to love eating cake, it's your favourite' Tae said while one of his hand reached to my plate. 'Yeah I'm sure. Well I actually didn't feel hungry.' I replied while pushing the cake away from me and passed it to taehyung.

'Thank you, c'mon kookie let me feed you' ohh noo, the flowers threatened to come out. I need to excuse myself. 'I will go to my room now. Thanks for the cake hyunggie' I thanks them as cheerful I can and rush towards my bedroom's bathroom

Once I reached there, I cannot hold it anymore and petals started to come out roughly. But this time, it felt weird...

Really weird...

That's when I noticed, the petals now have rough end, the colours started to fade. It's kinda sad that it started to fade like my life.

How I wish the one that he hold hands with are mine. The one who he kissed, loved, cherished the most are me.

This is reality Jimin, not some sort of drama for fuck's sake.

I chuckled soundlessly, it's sound so funny. Very funny. Because I know that will never happend. He has taehyung. He love him.

Now I felt really bad for appearing in their life. How I wish I was never been born.

Its not that long I was in deep though as another wave of pain come in. And what I see next is really shocking me. The petals now have prickles. Which resulting blood to covered them.

Feeling scared, I once again curled myself into a ball. And cry there, feeling useless.

Not until everything crashed down....