Taxi(Tyl! Tsuna)

Story 1 out of 35....I have a long road ahead. I CAN DO THIS~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mm…Tsuna~”

              Hot breath fanned over said man’s neck as you attached yourself closely to his body. A leg was hiked up over expensive slacks while mischievous hands claimed territory on top of tensed thighs. Tsuna could only laugh at his office worker’s antics. It was common for the Vongola Famiglia to have outings, it was common for alcohol to be at the outings, it was common for [Name] [Surname] to indulge herself in the toxic, it was common, even though against a certain bomber’s wishes, for the Decimo to escort her home and it was also common for drunken [Name] to abandon an available plush taxi seat and instead opt for her boss’s lap.

          “Tsuna…”

           You whined as you fumbled with the buttons to his shirt and rocked your hips against his, “You’re mean.”  The passing city lights revealed slightly glazed amber eyes before Tsuna gently placed his hands on your hips to cease their actions. Even though he’s been in this scenario countless times before, his body still reacted strongly to your teases.

           “Oh but I would say you’re the mean one.” He admitted as he tried to separate your pelvis from his. You whined some more before gripping the car’s side handles and braced yourself on top of him. When you pressed him further against the car door, he knew you weren’t letting him escape. He sighed and sunk into the nook between the seat and door before letting his head fall back on the window and let you continue your actions.

            “You let that…Kyoko girl hang over you all the time at the parties, but as soon as I get close…you just avoid me. You could at least pay attention to me too.” He wanted to laugh, he forfeited his feelings for the brunette –when you came around- a long time ago and that’s probably why he didn’t freak out every time he saw her and was able to actually get through a conversation with her now. You, on the other hand, were a threat. If only you knew how he had to constantly monitor his eyes around you or risk you noticing the promiscuous looks he sends you all the time.

        The way you smiled whenever you handed him papers, the way your hair fell in every style you wore, the way your clothes hugged your body, even your intoxicated breath captivated him and he was sure if he was back in his teen days, you would’ve been the one to make him flustered and stumble. You were just so damn irresistible. His body seemed to be in sync with his mind because his hips starting lightly bucking into your own.

Crap

       He was usually a good boy when you turned bad and was able to resist your sensual touches for the whole taxi ride, but tonight was different. He knew the taxi didn’t even hit the halfway mark to your house yet.  He didn’t know if it was your wet eyes or that low cut top you were flaunting in front of him that was currently making him lose control.

       A happy moan left your lips as chaste kisses were placed upon your chest and defeated hands grabbed at your bottom.

“Tsuna…”

        “Si mi Amore?” He had given up trying to resist you and now if you’d beckon he would come. If you hated him in the morning, he’d do anything to gain your forgiveness, but his hyper intuition insisted that he shouldn’t worry.

        “More.” He knocked on the window separating the taxi driver from the back and signaled for him to head to the Vongola estate before he placed his already removed shirt on the space that would allow the driver to see your nude form. He at least wanted you to retain some dignity in your drunken state, that and he was just too nice to expose you to anyone else except him.

           Soon your breath increased as he worked your dress off quicker than expected. Your breasts were bare for the boss to see and he figured that you had gone braless for the specific style of the dress. You flinched when a wet appendix pleasured a nipple and a digit fingered at your stocking and panty covered area.

         A yelp sounded in the backseat when you heard and felt not only your stockings, but also panties be torn. Your heart rate increased and within seconds he filled you.

        Your moans and pants only fueled his desires and had him craving for more. He secured your back with one arm and grasped your wandering hand with his free one. He watched as your face changed from one lewd expression to the other. Leaning down, he whispered equally as lewd Italian words in your ear and enjoyed your sensitive reactions.

         He gripped you tighter when the taxi made a sharp turn and held you in place as he continued his actions. Sweat filled the air and in the back of his mind he felt sorry for the taxi driver, but that sympathy soon disappeared as he felt a tightening sensation wrap around him. He fought to keep his eyes open so he’d be able to watch you reach your peak and soon his wishes were granted as you let out a loud cry of pleasure before letting him steer you through your white euphoria.

~~~

         Your eyes shot opened as you immediately lifted yourself from a soft bed. You didn't remember ever leaving the taxi, yet you remembered the intense actions that took place. Your face reddened as your heart throbbed almost as much as your aching head.

you felt fingers dance across your stomach before pulling you down to a large and soothing warmth. A soft kiss was placed on your temple comforting you and as you fell asleep in Tsuna’s arms, one final thing continued to run through your head.

Poor taxi…I should’ve tipped him.