Mints(Byakuran)

Byakuran loved kissing you. Your cool breathe always refreshed him and had him constantly requesting you for more. Your tongue was sweet as it tangled with his and every time he released the wet caverns of your mouth to let you catch your breath, he could smell the sugary smell of your mints.

“What are doing…? Give me back my mint.” You whined as Byakuran pulled away, swirling the mint around in his mouth before he slowly trailed kisses down to your navel, hands hooking around the hem of your jeans.

“I want to make your other mouth as cool as the one I just played with.” He said smiling, crushing the left over mint into itty bitty pieces. Your body immediately flushed at his comment and you snapped your legs shut as soon as he pulled down your panties.

“I don’t think that plan is going to w-wo—oh!” Your hand fell back as you used his desk to brace yourself.

His tongue penetrated your folds and you felt a cool and pleasurable sensation explode from within you. You lost control once your hazy [e/c] eyes met with his intense lavender eyes as he sucked your clit off. He retracted his tongue, only to breathe on your heat causing a cold sensation to flutter across it.

He watched as your lips twitched and smirked in satisfaction as juice began to flow from them down to your thigh. He stood up and supported you once you collapsed on him, nibbling on your ear in the process.

“How do you feel [Name]-chan?”

“C-cold.”