Chapter 1 Tea Hut

Maze point of view
I was watching the news while cooking when I saw something that caught my eye it was about Bruce Wayne's visit to Tokyo next week. Apparently he would be accompanied by the whole family and on the picture they showed I saw someone I haven't seen in years and I hoped to never see again Artemis. In the news they said that she was the loving mother of four that had me laughing, oh if only they knew how she abandoned her biological kids. So I called my husband in from were he was helping the boys build a tea hut for their sister as a birthday present but boys being boys they waited until last minute to start, Kat and Kai's birthday was tomorrow. But somehow the actually finished it before sundown.

" You guys did a really good job with the hut" I told them "Thanks love it took us all afternoon, is dinner ready" Luci asked " Yeah but there's something we need to talk about" I told him he looked at me then said " Hunter do you mind going to pi...

"Thanks love it took us all afternoon, is dinner ready" Luci asked
" Yeah but there's something we need to talk about" I told him he looked at me then said " Hunter do you mind going to pickup your sister from her friends house"
" Sure just let me clean up a little" he said.
" Alright kids go get cleaned up before dinner" as I walked into the house Lucifer followed me and we went into his office " What's wrong love what did you need to talk about?" he asked concerned. " Artemis is coming with her new family next week turns out she married Bruce Wayne" I tell him.
" Well we are going to need to tell the kids" he said that's when we heard the door open " Mommy daddy I'm home" our little princess said. Now came the hard part telling four teens that their mother not only abandoned them but now had a new family.