Chapter 2 Decision

Kat's point of view
I was at my friend Suki's house we had spent the day shopping with our friend Kisa and now we were trying on the clothes we bought. When my phone rang "Hello" I answered
"Hey kitty kat I'm outside time to go home" Hunter tells me.
"Ok I'll be right out" and with that I hang up the phone " sorry girls but I have to go" I tell my friends. "Ok see you tomorrow" Kisa tells me "Yeah see you tomorrow" I tell her and walk out and see my brother parked outside so I get in the car "Hey ready to go home" he asked
"Yeah I guess" I said the drive home was quiet and when we got home my brothers were all sitting at the dinning table but  mom and dad were not there. "Where are mom and dad" I asked "In dad's office talking" my twin said. "O well I'll be right back" I said as I walked halfway up the stairs an yelled "mommy daddy I'm home" and I heard daddy yell back " We'll be right out princess" so I walked back to the dinning room and sat down.

Lucifer's point of view
How am I supposed to tell my children the their mother has a new life with a new family. I wasn't too worried about the guys but my little princess was who had me extremely anxious, how would she react to seeing her mother for the first time in 15 human years. " We'll be right out princess" I yelled out. " So what are we going to do how do we go about explaining this to them to her?" I asked her " We'll tell them after dinner" she tells me. When we walk out the kids were already sitting and  the food was already on the table ready.