AUS!?!?

Y/N Pov

I was talking to sans we were talking about where he lived he said he didn't have one yet, so I allowed him and his brother,papyrus I think? As they were moving in finding a room and yeah. I heard people talking downstairs, I went down and saw two skeletons looks like sans but one has a scarf , he looks like he likes art, and the other sans has error signs around him? They were arguing about something about AUS what does that mean? I don't know but I need to stop them, I went up to them and tried to stop it keyword:tried but the error sans guy pushed me toward the wall, then the art sans guy yelled at the error sans guy, "SHE'S NOT IN THIS, LEAVE HER ALONE!!" the art sans guy yelled. Sans went down and saw them he then yelled " WHAT IN THE UNIVERSE IS GOING ON IN HERE!" Then they all started to argue about you know what I don't care no more. I went upstairs to get my phone and play some music, while listening to music, I started to sing but I didn't like my singing voice, my mom told me that I have a nice voice but I don't belive her, but I still sing. I didn't really notice I was singing loud, and see the sans guys coming in.when you were done you heard clapping , turning around you saw the sans with the other sans I don't know.I blushed. The colorful sans was first to introduce himself "Hi! My name is ink!sans or ink!" "The names error sans or just error" Error said "Hai! My name is Y/N! It's nice to meet you :3"

(TEM skip)

You and Ink were talking about each other, learning each others interests and blah, then Papyrus came in AND LITERALLY BROKE THE DOOR DOWN! But luckily "I'd can fix that for you!" Ink said

(Another time skip)

It was night already, ink and error tried to leave but they were blocked. They were confused why they couldn't go through. "*GASP* YOU GUYS CAN STAY HERE LIKE A SLEEPOVER!! <3" I said.
So they stayed the night..

But little did they know that I lost hope long ago but I wasn't going to tell them, I'm making think that I'm always happy, I'm not always happy when I'm sad I always act happy so I make no one worry. I not full depressed like in cutting, and suicide I'm just really sad n can't get through my parents death.

Gn readers (even tho I don't think there's anyone bc all the other fanfiction here N there I don't think this will be seen) my opinion)