Him

It was a sans that has his hood on, has purple eyes, but he was strapped on a chair.

"Why is he strapped on a chair?" I asked "because this sans did genocide to defeat Chara." Ink replied. "GET ME OFF OF HERE!" The new sans yelled. "What's his nickname?" I asked "His name is Dust" sans said.

Time skip

Dust is still strapped on the chair, but with ducktape on his 'mouth' because he kept yelling "ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE, I SWEAR TO ASGORE,I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!" "GET ME OUT OFF THE CHAIR!!" and yada.

I making a deal with him, with a bat in my hand if he try to do anything. "If I get you out of there, will you promise not to hurt or kill anyone here? And if you do, I have a bat right here, and your powers don't work here" He nodded ( ducktape) I got him out, once he got out he sat on the couch, and most likely fell asleep.

I felt tired too, I went to my room changed into my pj's, went to sleep almost, "WHO LET HIM OUT OF THE CHAIR!!" I heard someone yell all I heard was "not me" for responses, then I heard footsteps coming my way, I was sweating when Ink came in "DID YOU LET HIM OUT!!" He yelled. " yeah, I made a deal with him." I said still sweating. "WHY DID YOU LET HIM OUT!" he yelled again " I made a deal with him as I said, and idk (too lazy) why." I said tired. "Next time tell us." He said. "Yeah yeah, let me sleep now." I said half awake. I heard him leave, ' FINALLY' I thought. Right when I about to sleep, the door open by blueberry " I had a nightmare can I sleep with you?" He said I just patted the spot next to me, he came and laid down. Then I finally fell asleep, blue berry hugging me.

Bonus

The papyrus (except dust's,ink,error) were looking for their sans in the whole underground. They kept searching, until they gave up. So they made a meeting for papyruses

Time skip

They were all running around crazy except honey (US pap) " what if they are at their mansion, having a sleepover/meeting thing?" Honey said. Then all  the other  papyrus  said "oooooh yeah".