memories

I just put that song there if you wanna listen to the song it's one of my favorite songs

Y/N POV

*Dream*( or is it nightmare?)

I was in a car with my parents, we were driving to Starbucks, I was staring at all the lights, one it turn yellow and my mom was still driving, then it turned red she didn't stop, I told mom to stop when it turned red but she didn't, I don't know why though,then it happened real quick. A moving van was coming straight for the car.

*CRASH*

I opened my eyes, hoping my parents were alive. They were bleeding to death, I knew the ambulance was not going to make it, I started to cry. "Buttercup I don't think I'll make it, I'll still love you forever. Please stay happy for me..." my dad said. I started to cry even more "Sweetie, stay positive for me, for us, please I love you, we love you Stay Happy.." my mom said. They were closing their eyes "MOM, DAD STAY AWAKE FOR ME PLEASE I NEED YOU GUYS!"I yelled crying. They died, I was still crying, my legs are injured I can't move. I was thinking of me and my parents best memories. 'It should've been me.' I thought "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! WHY MY PARENTS THEY HAD A GOOD LIFE!" I cried like no tomorrow. Then I slowly fell asleep, I woke up in a hospital, my eyes still puffy because of crying my life out.

*Dream end*

I woke up crying, I went up and changed, then went downstairs to make breakfast.