taken care of when you're sick by seventeen

// Seungcheol / S.Coups

Never wants to leave your side; he’s stuck to you like glue. Takes your temperature; feeds you medicine; holds you in his arms despite your warnings that he’ll get sick too. He’ll chuckle and kiss your warm forehead, “I don’t care, as long as you’re healthy, I’ll be okay.”

// Jeonghan / Junghan

Would not allow you to leave bed. He’d give you whatever you ask for: soup, extra blankets, more cold medicine, for him to sing you your favourite song to go to sleep. Sits on the edge of the bed and strokes your hair, “You’ll get better soon, I promise.”

// Jisoo / Joshua

First and foremost, he’d make sure that you got enough sleep. Plays his guitar, softly singing you a lullaby his mother would sing him when he was sick as a child. Once asleep, he’d kiss your forehead, turn off the lights, and leave you to sleep in peace.

// Junhui / Jun

He hates seeing you feel so horrible. To take your mind off things, he’d stand in front of the bed, performing an improvised one-man drama for you, while you cheer him on. As long as you’re smiling and laughing, he feels like things will be alright for you. 

// Soonyoung / Hoshi

Tries his best to make you forget that you feel so sick. He sits in front of you on the bed, holding your hands in his as he tells you funny stories about his childhood and the other members. It’s comfortable whenever you’re with him; he makes you feel warm and happy.

// Wonwoo

Sits cross-legged on the end of your bed, watching you with a concerned look, curling his hands into sweater paws. Really wants to hold you close and tell you everything will be alright, but doesn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. Offers you his warm, oversized sweater to wear when you’re cold.

// Jihoon / Woozi

Quietly walks into your room with a hot cup of tea and tissues. He holds your hand, apologizes for being so busy in the studio, and tells you to let him know if you need anything else. Keeps FaceTime on while working so he’s still able to look after you, despite not being there in person. 

// Seokmin / DK

He comes bearing gifts of what he calls “sick day essentials:” soup in a thermos and a large teddy bear. Feeds you the soup as you cuddle the stuffed animal in your arms; is very careful with the way he handles you. Pulls you into a big, comforting hugs, “Please, get well soon.”

// Mingyu

He knows how to make you feel good even when you’re not at your best. Comes equipped with your favourite movies on DVD, and your favourite snacks. You shift over to make room for Mingyu to sit on one side of the bed and have the perfect lazy day with you, making you forget that you’re sick.

// Minghao / The8

Gives you a lot of sad smiles because he really doesn’t like seeing you so sick, but he can’t let it show for your sake. Tries to find the best possible way to nurse you back to health; reads labels carefully to find what works best. Rests his head on yours and sighs, “I’m going to make you better, I promise.”

// Seungkwan

Knows how to put you at ease with a homemade remedy he used to make all the time back home. Lets you rest your head on his lap as he comes up with stories to make you laugh. As you slowly start to drift, he lays your head back down on the pillow, and hums you a song until you finally fall asleep.

// Hansol / Vernon

Wants to make sure that you’re as comfortable as possible…he’s just not exactly sure how. He’d tuck you in with several blankets, and give you all the extra pillows in the living room. Sits on a chair next to your bed and rests his arms and head on your pile of pillows, watching you rest, hoping for the best.

// Chan / Dino

Tries to take care of you to the best of his ability while making sure that he doesn’t get sick himself. Lightens the mood when you’re sad by challenging you to some of your favourite games. Makes you laugh by making up silly dance choreography that he promises to use at the next Seventeen interview.