tease

"Have some respect for your hyung, you damn kid!" Jimin raged, he was aware of how short he was in comparison to the twenty year old in front of him. Despite his current behaviour, Jimin praises himself for his self-control. He has been teased by the younger boy ever since they met each other and he has not snapped.Yet. Jungkook shifted his long legs and crossed his arms as his dark orbs looked on amusedly. It's a look that has the girls everywhere squealing, Jimin is sure. (Of course, I'm being sarcastic,Jimin thinks, denying that he ever thought Jungkook was handsome. He didn't. Not at all)

"You look shorter than usual like that," Jungkook observes, an impish grin on his not-at-all-handsome face

An angry blush spread on Jimin's face. First you laugh at me, then you - argh! "We're only -" the red head spluttered angrily, only to be interrupted.

"-different in height by 4 cm, right?" Jungkook interrupts with a grin; remorseless.

"But~" Jungkook continued, "I'm younger than you, and I'm still taller."

Jimin's brow might as well be jumping at the rate it is twitching. "Ugh!" He shrieked angrily, "You- You just watch!"

With that final retort, Jimin spun around, planning to head back to the store in wich Jin and Hoseok were shopping for groceries. He was stopped by a hand - Jungkook's - grabbing onto his wrist. A look of guilt graced his face.

"You're angry." the boy said out loud as dark orbs stare at his reddened face.

"Please don't be angry!" Jimin glared in response.

The black-haired boy scratched his head awkwardly. Then he abruptly bent down to place a kiss on Jimin's cheek.

"Don't be angry anymore, okay?" Jungkook says, a hint of red on his cheeks but smiling sincerely.

When Jimin returned to the store, Jin and Hoseok wondered what was wrong with him. The blush stayed on his face through out, they caught on once they noticed Jungkook wasn't in the area anymore.

Anything to say?

Anything to say?