Strawberries and cigarettes

Read on your own risk-----------Jungkook emitted a sigh and curled his fingers tighter around Jimin's hand, squeezing it as a way to grab the older's attention

-----------
Jungkook emitted a sigh and curled his fingers tighter around Jimin's hand, squeezing it as a way to grab the older's attention. Jimin nodded to show he knew, but he continued to stare out the window anyway. The older's chin rested in the palm of his hand and his lower lip was pulled into a pout as his gaze scanned over the world outside.

"Hyung, talk to me," Jungkook whispered, moving his hand from Jimin's to the older's sleeve and tugging at it. "What are you thinking about?"

"You know what," Jimin replied monotonously. "Taehyung."

Jungkook angled his head away and swallowed as he felt jealousy and irritation boil within him. He dropped his hand to the table and clutched it into a fist. Jimin pulled his attention from the window and tilted his head enough to watch the younger from the corner of his eye.

"Why do you ask when you react the same way every time?"

Jungkook folded his eyes closed for a moment and breathed deeply before looking back towards Jimin. Jungkook knew he needed to control his temper; even though they were practically alone in the restaurant, they were still in public and the younger needed to be respectful.

"Because every time I hope you'll have a different answer," Jungkook replied.

Jimin turned and faced the window with a soft hum. "And how do you expect that to happen when you've done nothing to change the answer?"

Jungkook slammed his hand down on the table, startling a waitress nearby. But Jimin, same as always, had no reaction to the younger's outburst. This was normal; it happened nearly every day. But Jungkook was persistent in his relationship with Jimin, even if he was receiving nothing in return.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's shoulders and forced the other away from the window and towards him. "How could you say that?" he hissed. "I work so hard to spoil you and love you, and all you do is thrive in the past so much that you don't appreciate what I'm doing for you now."

"Because Taehyung did it better," Jimin responded in a flat tone. He didn't even look at Jungkook; his head was leant so far on his neck that his hair brushed against the back of the seat of their booth.

Jungkook sighed and shoved Jimin away from him, who in response brushed off his sleeve and set his gaze on his fingers on the table, facing forward. Jungkook huffed and laid his forehead against the cool surface, staring at the design on the counter. He would've felt hurt by Jimin's words had he not heard it so often. At this point, it's all he ever expects out of the older, but as it droned on for weeks, it only tested Jungkook's patience.