2

Kangmin

friday

i walked into school and i immidiatly saw Haneul at her locker. wow she is still so beautiful. i smiled at the thought of her. i walked up to her.

"hey Marie" i said. " don't u dare to call me Marie again kangmin" she spat out. "why not" i asked. " u know exacly why" she said walking away.

and she was right i know exactly why. "but Haneul" i said running after her. "she turned around "no don't call me Marie or Haneul don't call me anything more like don't talk to me at all" she said waling into class.

luckily we have all the same classes. i sat next to her in the last row. "go away" she muffled. "why" i questioned. "because i said so" she wisper yelled. "what if i don't go Ma- sorry Haneul" i said. "i'll go" she said standing up and walking out of class.

Haneul

i got up and walked out of class. i bumped into the teacher. "i'm sorry i just can't stay i'm going home" i said she just nod and walked in. gosh i love her she's the best teacher although she wouldn't let everyone go. i also have strait a's so. i went to my locker got my things and went home.

-on the way home

i put my earbuds in and listened to music. what does he want from me. why. why now. when i just got over it. i hate him i hate him so bad.

i was so lost in my thoughts. i didn't even realise that i was crying. then boom i bumped into someone. that someone immediately hugged me. "J" i asked.

"it's okay" he said while i pulled back and wiped my tears away. if u were asking who that is. it's my best friend Jisung he's the most caring guy ever. i woulndn't know what to do without him.

"come i'll go home with you" he said not even bothering to ask what's wrong. we didn't walk to school together today bc he overslept that's why he wasn't at school yet.

-at home

we threw our bags in the corner and put our shoes and jackets away. i jumped on jisungs back and kissed him on the cheek. he took me upstairs to my room. we sat on my bed.

Jisung

"i thought u were over it" i said more as a question. "i am... well i was. but he came to me and was like "hey Marie he fucking called me marie like nothing and sat next to me in class." she told me balling her fists.

"it's okay han" i said pulling her closer to me. she put her arms around my waist. i could feel her warm tears trough my shirt but i didn't mind. "thank you" she said raising her head. "everytime" i said kissing her forehead. i wiped her tears away "he isn't worth your tears anymore, if i got through this u will too" i smiled and hugged her again. "i love you j"

wc:537

a/n i hope u like this story so far. don't forget to comment what u think and vote.