The first meeting

Valkyrie let out a huge sigh as she swallowed the biggest gulp of gin. There we go. She thought to herself, as she swung her feet over the edge of her ship carelessly. She grinned to herself as she felt the alcohol make its effect and stared above her into the endless sky of starry dots. She would never admit it, but she loved the stars. She didn't know what they were, how they got there, all she knew was that she liked how she didn't understand any of it, it made her feel..peaceful.
The grandmaster's voice alerted her and drew her attention to the arena that lay before her.
"Welcome welcome! Are we going to have a new champion tonight? or will our current champion continue his never ending reign?"
Valkyrie watched as the battle commenced, and laughed as the champions opponent was defeated within seconds.
That was it for tonight. Valkyrie sighed and pushed herself off the floor and made her way to the seat at the front of her ship. She started the engine drove it steadily to her home, or you could say, the grandmaster's home. He lived in the biggest building in Sakaar, and had made rooms for all of his "employees." It was very convenient for Valkyrie because it meant she was located right where the action is; a perfect way for her to hear about job opportunities and keep close with the grandmaster. He was after all, the reason she has made such a good life on Sakaar, despite how hard it was to gain his trust and how hard she had to work to do better than the others.

She unlocked the door to her room carelessly and let it slam behind her as she went straight towards the drinks cabinet. She grabbed the first bottle of whiskey she saw and flopped onto her luxurious double bed.
Valkyrie was bored. So bored. She had made herself a good life on Sakaar, she had a lovely home yet it didn't feel how a home should feel. The asgardian is unable to shake the feeling that something is just off. She sat upright suddenly, and forced herself to down her drink, maybe that will make her forget the emptiness.

She awoke the next morning due to the fact the sun was piercing brightly through the windows.
The warrior got out of bed and twisted her dark hair into a messy ponytail, she was desperate for a catch today, she needed a win.
Valkyrie slid into the ripped leather seats that occupied the front of her ship, and started up the aircraft. It hummed softly as she drove over to the rubbish heaps that surrounded the city, looking for something, anything, that could get her some units.
Suddenly, something caught her attention. Something...or rather, someone, was falling..from the sky?
This ought to be interesting. Valkyrie thought to herself, and accelerated her ship towards the direction of where this person was headed. There seemed to be a golden glow which followed the body as it fell to the ground. Valkyrie parked her ship and walked down the ramp which led to the ground, bracing herself for whoever lay ahead, whoever it was, they better make her rich. The body was now in view, she stopped, and examined this fallen angel. A woman lay on the ground, her eyes closed, her body still and in a blue and red warrior outfit. Valkyrie tried not to stare too long at the woman's face, it was far too symmetrical. She shrugged and dragged the warrior's body across the floor and into her ship. She wondered what had brought this woman to Sakaar, and how she was still alive after that fall. Valkyrie tried to dismiss these thoughts, it didn't matter who she was, she was a contender by the looks of it, that's all that matters.
She entered the main building of Sakaar, at this point struggling to drag the woman's weight across the floor. I guess she's literally all muscle, the asgardian supposed, this would make her a great contender, the grandmaster will be pleased.
Valkyrie's arm suddenly felt a weight pull down on it, she glanced back but it was too late. A leg came out of nowhere and slammed into her face, the force knocked Valkyrie off her feet. She groaned, and was about to get up before she felt a hand push on her shoulder, keeping her pinned to the ground. Harsh brown eyes stared directly into hers, narrowed with anger and determination.
"Where am I?" The blonde woman demanded, holding her fist inches away from the asguardian's face. Valkyrie smirked, I mean she had to laugh..she really doesn't know who she's up against.
She used all the might she had to push herself off the ground, despite the blonde woman's strong force against her. She caught her by surprise, and managed to whip out the dagger she kept in her belt, before landing on top of her. She held the dagger to the woman's throat and stared at her menacingly. "Don't bother trying to escape, you're my contender." The blonde woman laughed then looked like she was about to do something but nothing happened. "Wh-what ??" she gasped to herself and hit the floor with both her fists in frustration. Valkyrie stared for a moment in confusion then shook her head. "You know what? I don't have time for this" and got the remote out from her pocket that controlled the device she had attached to the woman's neck.

The other woman's eyes flickered with alarm, "no no no wait-" but it was too late, for her body was shuddering due to the electric shocks being transmitted through the device. Valkyrie sighed and got off the floor, who did this woman think she is? really?