The new girl

Why does moving to a new city have to be so hard. I wanted to start for scratch but now I'm not so sure about it. I mean t still has the urban feel to it but it's different. I start at a new school tomorrow and I have everything ready,I just won't know anyone there and that fine.
"Y/n, come down stairs for dinner!"mom calls
"Coming!"
I head down stairs but even as I sat at the table my mind was running wild.
"Honey,is something the matter?"mom asked
I look at my mom startled for a second.
"N-no,I'm fine."I reply
"Are you sure,you've been out of it since we got here."
"I've just been thinking."
"Well,okay,just don't think to hard."
"I won't."
I finished dinner quickly before I headed up stairs for a shower. I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow.

                     ~Next day~

"Wait!"I yell as the bus drove away
I'm going to be late on my first day. That's the not the ideal first impression.
"I over slept again!"
I look over to see a boy with messy white hair running up to the bus stop again. He looks over at me once he stops,I saw his eyes run down my body and I felt my cheeks instantly go red.
"That's a Astford uniform but I've never seen you before."He said
"I-I just moved here,"I stutter,"T-today's your first day."
"At any rate we'll both be late. I know a quick way to get there."
The boy takes off and I hurry after him.
He walks quickly as he turns down an alleyway. The whole place seemed sketchy so I stayed a couple paces behind him."
"What's your name?"the boy asked glancing back at me.
"Y-Y/n"I reply
"I'm Jewel,and before you ask,yes Jewel is a girl name."
"I wasn't going to ask."
The boy named Jewel froze before he let out a little chuckle.
"That's a first."

Once we got to school we had five minutes to spare before class. I turn towards Jewel and smiled.
"Thank you so much!"I says."I wouldn't be here on time if it weren't for you!"

 "You still have to go to the facility office,I'll show you there

"You still have to go to the facility office,I'll show you there."

                         ??? POV

The new girl is so cute,I want her all to myself. I won't let anyone,male or female,be with her!