So Embarrassing

Y/n's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night from what ever fantasy dream I was having,I was staring at a wall that was not mine and the bed felt warmer then mine usually is. I turn my head to the side to see if I could make out where I am, but as I turn my head I end up staring at someone's back. I felt my cheeks burn up as I stare at them but that's when it all hit me. I'm at Mr. McKaller's house and that only means that this is...oh god this is embarrassing! I waited until he shifted positions before I got as low into the bed as possible. How am I supposed to face him after this? I still can't believe I'm sleeping in the same bed as my teacher! A thought that made me smile through all this was the words Kelsey said to me on the first day.
"Do you think Mr. McKaller is hot?"
"If only you could see me now Kelsey."I whisper softly
I hope those close to me won't end up like Kelsey. I close my eye and attempted to go to sleep but having Mr. McKaller next to me made it difficult.
As the sun started to shine in the sky I opened my eyes. I stare up at the ceiling, I still can't believe I'm here in Mr. McKaller's house!
"Oh,you're awake,that's good."
I jump at the voice before quickly sitting up and staring at Mr. McKaller who was at the door.
"Y-Yeah."I say feeling my cheeks heat up
"You look awfully flushed,Are you sick?"he asked
"No,that's not it at all."
"I made breakfast,so when you're ready just come out. I figured it won't be long,after all,you didn't even eat dinner before falling asleep."
He let out a little chuckle before he turned and left. I am hungry but I don't know how long I can keep my cool up around him,he's my teacher! I slowly stood up from the bed slowly walked towards the door,I walk out to the kitchen and looked at the table which had a plate of pancakes,and bowls of fresh fruit.
"Just have a seat at the table,I'll grab you a plate."Mr. McKaller says
"O-okay."
I pulled out one of the chairs and sat down looking at the table mat. I just want to forget all that has happened yesterday,it's just so embarrassing!
"I'm sorry I didn't wake you when you fell asleep, for how hard you've been pushing yourself At school I felt like you needed it."
Mr. McKaller's smile was sweet and simple, I couldn't take my eyes off of him for a second.
"After you finish eating I'll take you home."He says
"No,it's fine,I can walk I don't live far."
"It's the least I could do."
And just like that I was in the car with my teacher, giving him instructions as he drives me home. Stopping outside my house I thank him and then walked inside. My mother looked over at me from the kitchen a relieved smile on her face. Just this morning was so chaotic, I just want to go and burry myself in my homework and nothing else.

??? POV

Oh,Y/n,you'll be mine soon enough. I'll love you until the very end, and I will never let anyone take you from me, that's a promise. So wait from me.