...But Why...

Audrey's POV

It was late and I was making my way home but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being followed. And my suspicion were right. A boy, who looked to be about my age stood under a street lamp. He was covered in some sort of Red substance that looked kind of like blood.
"Sir, are you alright?"
He turned towards me, his eyes glowing. It was then I noticed that he was wearing my school uniform and I knew right away who it was. He was a senior like myself but something seemed off about him.
He made eye contact with me before he started running. He closed the distance between us in no time and before I knew it I was on the ground. He placed his foot on my chest as his yellow eyes glowed with anger.
"Y/n is mine." He said, his voice low. "I should just kill you now but everyone would find you to soon,so maybe I'll just break you instead."
He leaned down placing something over my mouth, breathing it in it smelt mediciney and before I knew it the dark took ahold of me.

Y/n's POV

The next day it seemed like Audrey stayed home today, I didn't see her in the halls and she wasn't at lunch either. I hope nothing happened to her and I hope she just has a cold or something.
My last class of the day seemed like I'd last forever but soon my savory came at just the right time. The boy named Jewel opened the door and stepped in.
"Mr. Spencer, can I help you?" The teacher asked
"I was told to come and get Y/n, there's something the students council needs her for."He replies
"Can it not wait, class is nearly over."
"They said they need her now."
"Fine, Ms. L/n you are free to leave."
Feeling giddy I grabbed my stuff and head towards the door. Jewel led me down the hall but it was the opposite direction of the student council room.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"The President wants to speak with you in private." He replied leading me into a dark classroom.
This doesn't feel right, why would Audrey want to talk in some place like this? One of the light flickered on revealing Audrey in her bra and underwear tied to a chair unconscious, the door to the classroom locked as Audrey woke up, panicking.
"Ah, the look, it get me all excited."Jewel says wrapping his arms around me from behind, holding me tightly to him.
"W-What's going on?"I ask
"You know, I just couldn't wait any longer."He says ignoring my question. "I want you, I need you. And she was just hindering me, just like the Kelsey girl."
"Y-you killed her."I say
"Kill is such a strong word,I prefer letting her pass."He says his voice deep in my ear. "And now you get to help me decide how to dispose of this little WITCH."
This can't be right, this has to be a dream, please tell me I'm dreaming!
"L-let me go."I mumble looking down.
"But why would I do that, your the princess in my fairy tale, and I'm the prince who will save you from this life."
Audrey's started rocking the chair, casing the floor to creak.
"Hey, is someone in there?" Someone asked from outside.
"You little...oh well I guess I'll make this quick."he says. "I hate to do this Y/n but you need to go to sleep."
I don't know what he had on his hand but as he cover my nose and mouth my body went instantly numb and my vision hazy. I saw something red splash onto the floor before everything went black.