1

We had just finished filming season 2 of the show Im on called the next step. We all decided to go to the local diner and have dinner. We have a two month break until we start filming season 3. So we all wont see each other for a while.

"So vic what you doing on break", trevor (james in the show) asked.

" Well Im visiting my brother in Pickering then coming back here and hanging out with britt and Brennan", I said.

"Oh yeah well Im staying here and hanging with the guys from lost and found aka james band", he said.

"Well good for you Trev", brittany said.

We all joked and talked while waiting for our food. Once we ate, we all went home. Me and Jennifer are driving to Pickering then the next day to Ontario. Her parents anniversary is that day so we are driving in to babysit her little brother so we are bringing my little sister Veronica.

"So I need to go get back suit case and I will be back for the night", Jennifer said as we got back to my apartment.

" See you then. I will have ice cream waiting", I said. I got out and went up.

NEXT DAY-

We ended up waking up and leaving by 9am to be there by 10. My parents want to take us from breakfast then we are going to the cool new studio my mom bought. We are interviewing choreographers and coaches today as well. Once we have that all done my mom is going to have flyers made and sent and put up everywhere.

I'm just wearing a pair of light wash jeans, a long sleeve v neck, a red coat vest, and red vans. Its kind of cold here in Canada but I love it. I have lived here my whole life. Im actually from Toronto Canada but my parents moved to pickering to have a shorter drive to dads job and because of the new studio.

"So ready to meet the big sister", I asked.

" Is she really that bad", Jen asked.

"She's stuck up. She's just....frustrating", I sighed. I love my older sister Valerie but she is spoiled and stuck up. But she has always been there for me as a sister should be.

" She cant be that bad", she said with a laugh.

"Find out for yourself then", I said laughing.

HOURS LATER-

We finally finished the interviews and Jennifer realized I was right. All Val did was complain and if she wasn't she was on her phone or flirting with the cute choreo guy. He didn't flirt back because he's married but she didn't care.

"You can say it", she sighed.

" I told you", I said happily poking her rosey cheek.

"Well we have to be at my parents house by 11am. We have having lunch with them somewhere then back to the house then they are leaving at 2pm and coming back late", she said. I nodded letting her know I heard her. We both slide down in my queen size bed and I turned off the bedside lamp. Yeah we are sleeping in the same bed. I rather not have either if us on the floor or couch because they are comfortable.

MORNING-

"Girl wake up its 10", Jen said. I groaned but woke up. I didn't fall asleep til almost 12 last night. I couldn't sleep. But I still manage to get out of bed. I did my business and got ready. I put on dark wash skinny jeans, a white with maroon sleeved shirt, and white vans. I pulled on a gray/cream sweater. I straightened my hair and me and my little sister posed.

Instagram
VicBalde: we cute #sisters

BrittanyR: she's so cute! I miss her!

LoganF: aweeee little v is so cute

IssacLupien: cutest couple ever 😝

Shawnswifey: you both are cute af

ShawnMendes and 5k have liked this