3

Its been a week since I saw Shawn. But he's been commenting on pictures and I do the same to his.

Certainly me and the girls are at the mall sitting reading travel books. We are weird and like to read up on places instead of visiting them.

Jordan just takes my phone handing it to a person. She takes the photo after getting Jordan's signature. (We're kinda famous). Jordan handed me my phone and I posted it.

Instagram
VicBalde: with my girl #JordanClarke #BrittanyRaymond #nextstep

InstagramVicBalde: with my girl #JordanClarke #BrittanyRaymond #nextstep

BrittanyRaymond: oh my god! Why would you post it?!

VicBalde: dude your right next to me 😂

JordanClarke: we look good tho

Brennan: cute pose girls

CameronDallas: the 3 amigas strike again!

ShawnMendes: wait that was you? I just left but I saw three girls sitting there and one doing that stand. I didn't notice you 😖

Shawnswifey: otp!^ #shawia

Shawnbabygirl: ew vic is trying to hard

BrittanyRaymond: how? She's just sitting there? #fake #hateful

I locked my phone and we got up to get food.

A WEEK LATER-

I was just leaving my apartment when I ran into a body. I looked up and saw Shawn.

"Oh hey Shawn what brings you here", I asked confused.

" I live to doors down. What you doing here", he said.

"I live here", I said.

" Well since we are both heading out. Want to grab lunch ", he asked.

" That's where I was heading. I ordered pizza and need to grab it. Come with then we can come back to mine and have a friends marathon", I suggested.

"Sure lets go", he said. We went down and got into my car.

" So Victoria. Tell me about yourself".

"Well Im from here. I have a younger and older sister. My mom owns a studio and my dad works in business. Im a dancer and an actress. I olay the guitar and piano and I live on my own but my friend Logan stays with me sometimes", I said.

" Logan as in", he asked.

"She's a co star of mine off the next step", I said.

" No wonder you look familiar. My sister is obsessed with that show", he said.

"Awe I feel honored really", I said. I live hearing that people love the show. It really shows that we are doing our jobs right and people love it.

" Yeah I know the feeling. When I met fans and they tell me I have saved them or helped them in ways I didn't known possible. Its a good feeling", he said. Yes I know who he is. Shawn Mendes. Teen heart drop. From vine to YouTube to MagCon to worldwide. He's incredible and so cute. Like Trevor's character James cute. The character James reminds me of shawn a lot. Goofy and cute but has a serious and loving/caring side.

We pulled up to the pizza place and we went inside. I just ordered to cheese pizzas because well I don't like pepperoni or sausage. I went to pay but there was a card in already. I glared at Shawn.

"Nobody told you to pay", I said.

" Im a gentleman", he said playfully. I rolled my eyes and walked outside to my car. I put the pizza in the back and got in the front. Shawn insisted on driving but nope. My car, I drive. Plus I don't let anyone drive my car.

We got back to my place and put on friends and ate some pizza.

SHAWN-

I was actually really having fun today until I got a text.

Text
Andrew: you and Victoria my office. Now please

Me: sure andrew. Be there soon

I heard her sigh.

"You read over my shoulder", I laughed.

" Its a habit I need to break", she laughed.

"Well lets getting going", I said pulling her up off her soft couch. She groaned.

" Why am I involved ", she groaned.

" Because we have been seen together in public. He probably just wants to talk to us", I said. She grabbed her car keys and phone off the table and we left.

We went up to Andrew's office and walked in.

"Hi Im Andrew Gertler", he said to her.

" Victoria Baldesarra", she said.

"Well guys I have an idea", andrew said.

VICTORIA-

" What is it Andrew ", Shawn asked.

" Well I actually talked to your agent Victoria and she agrees this idea is great", he said.

"Okay well go on", I sighed. This is not going to be good...

" Well you guys need to date. Rather its real or not. Your going to date each other. Fans love the idea of shawia being real", he said. I swear I called it.

"You cant force us to date", Shawn snapped.

" Fake date. It will be great for both sides involved. You get more publicity for the shiw and Shawn does for his tour coming up", Andrew said.

"Can we do it without a contract", Shawn asked.

" Of course. Just both of you have to agree. Public dates, PDA, events together. Do everyrhing in public well thats appropriate ", Andrew said.

" Thats fine", I sighed. I got uo and walked out. We were only friends and barely that. Yeah he's cute and funny but fake dating? What is my agent thinking? Did she get her brains eaten by zombies or something?

"You okay vic", Shawn said ditting next to me in the bench.

" Not really. I'd rather be normal an hsve someone actually want to be with me and not be forced", I sighed.

"Honestly Vic. I wouldn't mind dsting you for real. Your amazing and really beautiful", he said sweetly.

" Thanks Shawn thats sweet. But leta get going I have to meet up with a friend", I said. He nodded and we left.