Chapter five: the first magcon and double dates

Destiny's POV

I woke up to someone's arm around me, it was Shawn. how the hell.. I thought, ugh whatever I slipped out of his grasp and went to my suit case and pulled out magcon sweater (it's Shawn's) and some black tights. I walked Into the bathroom and locked the door. I started the shower and got in.

~after shower ~

I got dressed and started blow drying my hair. why does this stupid thing have to be so loud. I then curled my hair and did my makeup, just eyeliner and mascara and walked out of the bathroom. Everyone was already up and ready so once everyone noticed I was ready we left to go to the first magcon.

I was so nervous. I was walking with Keanna, we were talking about me and Shawn. then out of no where someone picked me up, interrupting Keanna talking. it was Shawn. he picked me up and swirling me around. then suddenly he looked me in the eyes, I had to look up at him because he is 5'11 and I'm only 5'4. he smiled at me and we both leaned in. the second our lips touched we got interrupted by the stupid security guard like I didn't even get to kiss him our lips barely even touched

Shawn's POV

Ugh, honestly I hate the guards here, I also don't really like bart, he says he doesn't like anyone in magcon dating eachother when he knows we are going to break that rule, like I'm going to tomorrow night, I'm going to ask destiny to be my girlfriend. Yes, I got Matthews blessing, it was awkward though, but then he told me he was going to ask keanna out on a date so were pretty much going on a double date. But magcon was just about to start so I had to get ready.

"K, well I'm going to go stand on the side of the stage, I'll see you soon" destiny said, I was wondering where keanna was when I looked over and saw her with matt, there actually really cute together.

"Okay, I'll see you later" I then kissed destiny on the cheek and went to the back room to get warmed up while destiny walked over to keanna and then they both walked to the side of the stage.

They started to call everyone out first Cameron, then nash, carter, Hayes, Matthew, taylor, jack g, jack j, Jacob, Aaron and finally me, I ran out and high hived some of the fans. (I'm sorry if I forgot anyone, I'm really tired atm) once we were all on stage we just started doing random things, when it came to people singing destiny didn't know she would be singing with me, it was a suprise, so after jack and jack performed all there songs I was on.

"Hey everyone!" I said into the mic and everyone started screaming.

"Today I will have a guest singing with me, Her name is Destiny!" Everyone started cheering and when I looked at destiny she was shocked I then walked over to her and pulled her on stage.

Destiny's POV

Oh my gosh, Shawn just told everyone I'm singing with him... I am so not ready, I stood there shocked until Shawn came over and pulled me on stage.

"Hi" I said awkwardly while waving. Some people cheered and some of the girls gave me death glares. it was actually really scary.

"So everyone, me and destiny will be singing Fall by Justin bieber. Shawn then handed me a piece of paper telling me which parts I'm singing.

" Shawns part..

Whoa, ooh

Well, let me tell you a story

About a girl and a boy

He fell in love with his best friend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy

But she was already broken, and it made her blind

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right