Chapter 13

Shawn's POV

It was around 10am when I woke up and I guess destiny got up because she wasn't in bed. I got out of bed and grabbed clothes. I hopped in the shower and just let the warm water run over my body.

~15 minutes later~

After I got out of the shower I got dressed and just sat on the bed until destiny came back from where ever she went. about 10mins later destiny walked into the room and sat on the bed sitting criss cross apple sauce(I had to) and was smiling like an idiot.

"What's got you all happy" I asked her.

"It's our 3 month anitversy(I'm pretty sure it's three months sorry if I got it wrong!😂) she said kissing me.

"How can I forget. I have something planned for you this evening." I said smirking. I did forget though. I've been caught up with writing and magcon and just every thing I just can't let her find out.

"Oh yaaaay! What is it! Tell me tell me tell me!" She says jumped around the bed.

"Now now babe, that's a surprise" after I said that she turned away from me and crossed her arms.

"Awh babe, don't be mad." "come onnn!"

She wouldn't move so I just pushed her on the bed and started tickling her. she's really ticklish so it's funny when you tickle her.

"Sh-Shawn stoop!" She says laughing. I stopped after she almost kicked me in the stomach which just made her laugh more.

~skip to the evening~ (Shawn already has everything planned)

I have everything finished in time! I told destiny to be ready by 8:00 and it's 7:50 so she should be ready. I started walking towards her room and knocked on the door.

Destinys POV

I just finished getting ready when Shawn knocked on the door. I through on my black toms and opened the door.

"Hello beautiful" Shawn says. I swear everytime he compliments me I blush.

"Why thank you, you don't look that bad yourself" I said we then walked out of the room to the car and we were on our way to where ever we were going. About ten minutes later we stopped in front of a fancy restaurant that I do not know the name of.

"Shawn, why here?" I asked and I guess he took it the wrong way because he looked at me hurt.

"You don't like it?" He asked

"No, no no, I didn't mean it like that it's just that, it, it looks like it's really expensive, are you sure you want to go here because we go to like Taco Bell or something" I said while laughing a bit.

"I can afford it destiny, I promise you princess" he says, he then grabs my hand and we walk towards the doors. once we get inside we walk up to this girl with blonde hair and has a loot of make up on, which is known as cake faced. she kept eyeing shawn, and I can say I was about to yell at her because she knows I'm with him. Shawn then grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I guess he noticed I was getting jealous.

"Table for two please?" Shawn asked.

"for sure, just follow me" she said in such a high pitched voice which made me laugh quietly. I guess Shawn heard me because he laughed a bit too.

"I will go get your waiter." she says looking only at Shawn but once she looks at me she gives me an evil look and smirk. About 5 minutes later a guy who looked like he was in his twenties came up to us.

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"Oh yes, I would like a Chicken burger, fries and a salad" I said, Shawn ordered the same thing and we just got water. after we finished eating of course that skank came back and slid the bill to Shawn. once he opened it I noticed there was another paper it had her stupid phone number on it. Shawn then picked up the paper and gave it back to her. "I'm sorry miss, but if you can't tell I'm with this beautiful girl right here and I'm lucky enough to call her my girlfriend and I don't want anything to ruin it." he then paid, grabbed my hand and we walked out.

Just then I realized how lucky I am to have Shawn in my life. I love Shawn and nobody can come between it.

A/N sorry it's so short, I couldn't really think of anything. I hope you guys like this short chapter though. please follow me on twitter @destinyy_0911 and Instagram @destinyypelletier_

Thank you guys so much😘😘