Chapter 19...

Song: If Only-Descendants

Brock's Pov...

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I clenched my hands at my sides. My head was going a million miles an hour.

"So now everything is thinking you are cheating on your pregnant girlfriend, all the while being with some random girl."

"I am not cheating and Haley is not some random girl."

"To everyone she is, including me."

"Vanessa." I growled. I didn't like the tone she was using. Haley was not some girl I randomly hooked up with.

"I am just stating the facts Brock." Normally I liked Vanessa but right now I wanted her gone. "We need to do some damage control."

"This couldn't wait?" I glanced up the stairs behind me, hoping Haley wasn't coming down.

"No the longer we don't address this the worst it gets."

"Vanessa I am just some baseball player. Why is this such a big deal?" I was no one special but the way this was going it sounded like I was.

"You think your just a baseball player but to others you aren't. It is Hollywood Brock." Yes but I am not apart of Hollywood. I silently added.

"I can't believe this." I pinched the bridge of my nose. I did not except this to happen. Everything we going perfect until now. Haley and I were finally getting over the past and maybe moving towards something and now this bomb has dropped.

Imagine what Haley is going to do when she finds out her face is everywhere and on top of that my ex is saying she is pregnant. She didn't deserve any of this. I was just hoping no one was going to come banging on her door any time soon.

The baby was definitely not mine though. Sarah and I weren't together that long and the entire time she went on about not wanting kids. Something about ruining her figure for modeling. I hadn't wanted anything serious with her. Plus we broke up about 4 months ago, around the time I got my surgery. I know for a fact we didn't have sex around then so it sure as hell isn't mine.

"Why does everything think the child is mine?" I asked.

"Because you two didn't come out that you broke up."

"It was clear as day when we haven't been seen together in 4 months."

"This is how things work on social media Brock. Someone publishes a story, a picture comes out, people speculate, and next thing you know this happens."

"I want it gone Vanessa. The kid is not mine."

"That is why I am here. I need you to come back with me to LA so we can get all of this figured out before it gets much worse. So far Sarah hasn't named you the father so if we get ahead of this we can cut it right off."

I didn't want to leave though. I didn't want to leave Haley again, especially after last night. What if she heard about all of this and things I just slept with her as a rebound or something? I couldn't lose Haley, not again.

"Vanessa I can't just leave."

"Yes you can." A new voice butted in.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Haley's Pov...

"Yes you can."

Brock's and the other lady, Vanessa's, head turned at my voice. The shocked look on Brock's face let me know he didn't know I was there. I had been coming down the stairs when I heard the door open and that woman speak. When I heard the way Brock spoke to her like he knew her I decided to stay at the top of the stairs and see what was happening.