Chapter 1 ❤️💚

HAYLEY'S P.O,V
It was the last day of school before Christmas holidays today. God do I need it. Yes, I may be single and have no date for New Years, but I can still have fun this Christmas. I checked my phone for the time quickly. It's 2:45. School ends in fifteen minutes. Yes! I can go home and do noting. Like literally I just want to sleep. Sleep some of this school stress off anyway. I mean, I get good grades and everything, just I always get a lot of homework. It's a real pain in the butt.

~Time Skip~

It's finally the end of school. I packed my bag and left the classroom. I walked fast. I didn't want to be caught in the crowd that no doubt will happen. Everyone is always insane when it's time to leave school. Wonder how that makes the Teachers feel. They probably get it. I mean, they were in grade eleven once too. I headed down the steep stairs to my locker. I put my combination in, and opened it. My locker was pretty much empty. I hardly put anything in there. The only things that were in there today was my drawing book, my coat, boots, hat, gloves, and a scarf. I put my drawing book in my backpack, and put all my winter clothes on. I closed my locker and was just about to leave when I heard a voice calling my name. It was Stacey Smith. She's the most popular girl in school ever. I sighed. What would she want? To make fun of me or something?

"Hey, I'm having a Chrismas party tommrow night. You HAVE to come." She said, and handed me a white card.

"Um." I replied.

"See you there." She said and walked off toward the exit of the school. I guess that's where I should be headed too. I took a look at the card. It was a party invitation. I stuffed it in a pocket of my backpack, and jogged towards the exit doors. I walked out front, and ran down to my bus stop. The bus came after waiting about two minutes. I got on the bus, and swiped my bus pass. I sat down at the back of the bus, and watched as we rode through the small town. There's a lot of old buildings here. The snow can make even those look beautiful and modern. I noticed some small specks of snow it my hair. I thought it looked pretty, so I kept them in. The bus pulled onto my street, so I pulled the chord to stop it. It came to a sudden stop. I quickly ran off it. I walked down the sidewalk towards my house. I sped walked up towards my house, and twisted the cold doorknob. I pushed the door open, and walked into my house. I took my boots off and went into the kitchen. I put my bag down in the floor, and unpacked it. I then took it into my room. My kitten, Ginger, was asleep in my bed. We just got her a couple of months ago. My best friend, Kathy, had a cat that was pregnant. I got to have one of the kittens. The rest she gave to other friends, and kept one of them. My parents were still working. My dad will be out until 6:00 and my mom 9:00. Looks like I got the house to myself for a few hours. I went into the living room and turned on the tv. It was a Chrsitmas Movie.

"Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer."

I've watched this one every year. It's a classic. It came out in 1964. It's a classic. It brings my childhood back. Which is what I need. It's hard growing up. I laid back, and watched the t.v. I took a deep breath and let my head softly hit the pillow of the couch.

 I took a deep breath and let my head softly hit the pillow of the couch

 I grinned a little bit

I grinned a little bit. Honestly this is how I really want to spend Christmas. Just watching Christmas movies on television. I tried not to think about the party. But it's on my mind. I don't want to seem extremely uncool, bit I'm not going to sacrifice my happiness. What if the party sucks? What if it doesn't? I think I'm making way to big of deal out of this. It's only a party. It's not really important.