Rewind.

***Kayla's POV***

I sigh sitting at the airport. Ben was supposed to be here 3 hours ago. I look through my twitter feed again. All these fangirls... ugh, I understand some but really? Some are just thirsty. I call Ben.

"Ben where the fuck are you?" I scream into his voice mail.

I sit back down with a loud sigh.

"Hard day?" The boy next to me asks

"Absolutely"

"Alex"

"Kayla" I smile.

"You want a ride home?"

"I don't get into the car with strange men"

"What are you four?"

"Yes" I say jokingly sticking my thumb in my mouth

"Well." He says

"But really. My friend should be here soon"

"You sounded unsure"

"Why are you here" I growl "Where's your ride"

"In the lot over there. I just wanted to talk to a pretty girl"

"Taken." I say. Already in deep enough drama.

"Okay. Baby" He says getting up and walking away. Boys just want sex.

I give up on Ben and call a cab. I don't have time for this.

The cab finally gets here and I direct him to the venue. I show the guard the my pass and go to the OM&M bus.

"Hey weren't you supposed to be home hours ago?" Austin asks as I drop my suitcase

"Ben forgot me." I slump down on the couch

"That dick" Alan says pulling me in a one armed hug.

"My biggest vote right now is vodka. And lots of it."

"Agreed" Austin says going to the top cabinet.

I wake up passed out on the couch laying next to Austin and Alan making out. I look at my phone missed calls from Ben. I roll off the couch startling Austin and Alan making them separate, they just pretend they weren't just getting it on.

"Can I stay the night? I don't wanna go back drunk."

"Yeah. We'll be on the move, so you won't get to them until like noonish."

"That's fine. I'll probably sleep." I walk over to Alan's bunk and roll in passing out again.

I wake up with Alan's arms wrapped around me. I push him off and climb over him to get out. I walk out to the living area and grab my phone. More missed calls from Ben. I roll my eyes and let out a yawn. I see it's only ten so I turn on the T.V.

"Kayla left AA for good?" the news reporter says "She was seen getting on plane. Not, to be seen with Ben again."

Oh god. Not again. My twitter is already blowing up so I tweet 'No, I never left AA. We are all still best friends and I am just chilling on the OM&M bus.'

I set my phone down and go to the bathroom, fix my hair and give up on my make up. I walk back in the room to my phone buzzing.

"Hello?" I say

"Kayla?" Ben says with panic laced in his voice

"Ben....just" I hang up on him and go lay down in Austin's bed. He was watching some cartoon on his laptop.

"I don't know what to say to Ben" I say trying to figure out what is going on

He shuts the laptop to look at me. "What you feel. If you want a relationship, with the least amount of drama possible you need to talk and figure things out as quickly as possible"

"I know but how does one form feelings into words" I say rubbing my head. I know I'm a girl but damn this is hard.

"Just start talking, it'll come."

"Okay" I reply hopelessly

He opens his laptop and we continue watching YouTube videos.

The bus jerks to a stop and I hug them all goodbye. I walk over to the AA bus trying to figure out what to say to him. As I enter the bus I get swarmed by all the boys wondering where I was and if I slept with them.

"No, we were just hanging out" I laugh. Everyone shrugs and goes back to the bunks but Ben.

"Hey." I say with a smile.

"Hey" He smiles weakly "I'm sorry, I should've remembered"

"It's fine" I say hugging him. And really I was angry and totally just ignored Austin's advice but what should I do? Tell him I'm angry it'll just make things worse.

"I hope I didn't mess up our um, relationship."

"You didn't" I say. I really need to change my clothes. I walk to the back and start undressing. "what'd you boys do when I was gone?"

"Just went on stage, partied, ate, slept" he says

I put on my batman pajama pants and a superman shirt. I walk up the ladder to Ben's bed and throw myself on the pillow. It may be only early afternoon but I just give up.

Ben cuddles himself up with me and I couldn't help but notice his really cute features.

"I missed you" He says kissing my nose