Bells are Closing in

***Kayla's POV***

"Ah!" I scream coming in contact with antarctic water. I look around to see myself in a pearl bathtub.

"She's finally awake!" Erika screams. Everyone runs in.

"Time to get ready. You have an hour..." Alex smiles

"Fuck. Okay" I say jumping up. I look at myself in the mirror. Oh. My. God.

"Okay" I start. "Shower, dress, make-up, and hair"

"You have an hour" Melissa says.

"Well everyone get out and get yourselves ready then help me!"

***Ben's POV***

"Benny" Danny says coming up behind me

"Danny..." I say looking at him with pity

"This is your day. Be happy"

"I know. But you're in love with her"

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine" He smiles

I smile back. "You will forever be my best man."

"Good. Now lets go." He says giving me a once-over check''

"Wait, the ring" I say slapping my pockets. Oh god where is it?

"I got you bro" He says throwing me the box her dad gave me. "You got your vows?"

"Yeah."

"Do you need some practice, see if it's good?"

"No," I smile "It's perfect"

I walk out to see the white isle and people talking busily. I walk up to the stage area with the priest and my men come after me. Where's the girls?

***Kayla's POV***

"ALEX" I yell as he burns my ear on the straighter

"Sorry." He says

"Everyone is waiting! Ben's freaking out!" Melissa yells from the door

"My god. Tell him if Alex stops murdering me..."

"Sorry!" He says again.

"Ah, forget it, it looks fine" I say getting up. Get your butts out there."

Everyone scurries out there.

"Alex" I say almost in tears

"Don't cry! You'll ruin everything" He smiles

"What if it's a mistake?"

"Then you come to me, we murder him and live happily ever after"

I look at him evilly

"Fine, then you work it out, you've known him forever. Just be like you always were. Or murder him..." He smiles

"Oh shut up" I push him

"Everything okay?" Danny asks popping his head through the door.

"Perfect" I smile "Both you, get out there"

"You better be after" Danny smiles "You look beautiful by the way."

Okay. You got this just walk down the isle. Music starts playing and I come through the open door. Everyone stands and smiles. Ben looks like he's in awe as I walk up the steps to him.

"Converse is a good touch" He smiles whispers

I smile back.

The reader says his stuff and we say the stuff we are supposed to like a normal wedding should. We switch rings and I couldn't believe it...my grandma's ring. How'd he know?

"Would you like to say your vows?" He says to Ben. Ben nods and takes my hand.

"I'm not going to take forever because we have forever" He smiles "But I will tell you no matter where we are, you will still be mine. We've had tough times, great times and in between times and I hope to have many more"

"Ben" I say with tears in my eyes "that's so sweet"

"Now, for the brides' vows" The person says

I wipe the tears at my eyes. "Ben, a long time ago someone told me to choose who I'd picture myself rocking on the front porch with, and if I'd still love them if they were all old and wrinkly. I told them that I am never going to do that because I'll continuously marry young men for eye candy."

Everyone laughs and nods in agreement

"But I was wrong. I never want to stand up here again, maybe because of the craziness of last night and this morning"

Alex laughs behind me

"Or maybe because I found someone that I never want to leave"

Ben swipes a 'manly tear'

"I. Love. You" I say

"You may kiss the bride" the reader says

Ben puts on hand on my face and one hand on my back, dips me down and says "I'm going to love you forever" then kisses me.

Everyone claps and he brings me back up and lets go.

We smile and take pictures with everyone and for dinner some people set up tables and chairs.

Once everyone is settled and sitting down Danny clinks his wine glass.

"Guys, I have a bit of a speech" He smiles down and Benny and Me

"Many years ago I met this beautiful lady over a blunt" Danny says causing everyone to laugh but Ben's mother

"Ben told me that whomever can drink the most without passing out can keep her. Needless to say we don't remember who won. Then Kayla went off after high school to live her life and we started a band. After a few agonizing years with out her she finally joined our gang again, reminding us how big of a wanker she is"

Everyone laughs again.

"Anyways, I know they are both happy because of the sex they have in the bunks, I mean come on guys, everyone can hear you" Danny smiles

Everyone laughs and claps then it is Alex's turn.

"Guys, Kayla has been my friend for a while." He smiles at me. "And getting her to shut up about Ben when she wasn't with Ben was close to impossible."

I look at everyone's wide smiles.

"One story that sticks out in my memory is the time that Kayla's dumbass boyfriend broke up with her before Valentines Day. Not only did Ben come over and stay with her all night and make her feel better, but he also found the time to go out and buy her chocolates and stuff for Valentine's. At the time Kayla refused admit that she was head over heels in love with him, but I always kinda knew, and I think she did too deep down"

I smile at Ben. I do remember that, Ben must have loved me too, I mean it seems odd that he did all that just for a friend.