XVII

"Naerys."

She turns away from Daenerys to look at her cousin. Baelor looked distressed with hints of anger dancing in his lilac eyes.

Daenerys is gone from her lap and staring up at the towering Baelor before pointing at His silver-gold curls in tangledd ringlets that poured over his shoulders. "Big Daeron."

Baelor made nervous laughter. Baelor and king Daeron both had shared their fit of long curly hair, but neither shared beliefs. One was a Septon and the other a war hero. "No, young one," he said reaching down to pat her head. "Baelor."

Daenerys looked fascinated as for she quickly turned to her mother and pointed at Baelor. "BAELOR!BAELOR!BAELOR!"

"Yes, he is Baelor," Naerys nod before looking at Baelor. "What do you need Baelor?" She asked as Daenerys tried to climb Baelor's leg.

"It is about Aemon," Baelor said trying to sound serious but laughing as he picked Daenerys up.

"Yes?" Naerys eyes widen, she was always worried whenever Baelor was the one to deliver such messages about her husband. "Is he okay?"

"Um," Baelor happy expression became sad as he ignore the pain of Daenerys tugging on his beard.

"He is dying."

~~~~

She could bare to see him like this.

She hugs his limp body tightly. Sobbing.

What had she done?"

She loved him. He was her world as she knew she was his. So why did she try so hard to make him feel worse? Why?

Aemon was her husband! Her life! They had married against all the odds that were clearly against them. They had three children together. So why did she believe in the lie that came from the lips of whore?

Her Dragonknight was dying because of a lie that she believed. Because he tried to protect her from the pain she suffers now.

"You can't leave me alone," she sobbed, how could she explain to her children? How could she raise three by herself?

She needed Aemon. She needed him more than anything in this world.

"You fucking bitch."

Naerys turns just in time see the dagger's deadly point heading towards her...