XXVI

Aemon clears his throat when Daeron passes, catching his son's attention and beaconing him over. "What is it father?" Daeron rose a silver-gold brow as Aemon stroked his stubbled chin. "Me and your mother will traveling to Dragonstone," he said locking eyes with Daeron who seemed to grimace at the fact he would be left all alone in Kingslanding. "Where hopefully your mother will have a safe labor." 

Daeron crossed his arms but just nod, he never pressed argument too far, he was like his father in every way with hints of his mother peeking through. "Will you stay for the wedding?" Daeron mumbled, looking at his father pleadingly.

"Of course," he said nodding. "We wouldn't miss it for the world."

Daeron nod smiling briefly before he turned on his heels and walked down the halls, leaving Aemon alone to his own thoughts.

~later~

The twin stared at their mother, her belly was a bit swollen as she laid in bed with one of her occasional fevers, and her fingers were still flipping through the seven pointed stars, the holy book of the seven that she had read a million times. "Come children," she said groaning slightly as her handmaiden wiped the sweat from her brow. "Come so mommy can read for you," she said reaching out to them, and Daenaerys drags her brother over as she walks, laying in bed besides their mother.

"Mother," Daenaerys looks at Jaehaerys who gulps. "We don't want another sibling," They say it in unison that makes it hurt more for Naerys.

"W-why not?" She voice trembled and she sounded like she was about to cry. "Don't you want a little baby brother or sister to look after?" She said a tear spilling onto her cheek.

The twins leant back with guilt. "Don't cry mommy," Jaehaerys said. "Daenaerys made me say it," he said and Daenaerys kicks him. "NO I DIDN'T!" They began fighting, and Naerys started crying.

The twins went silently as Jaehaerys shoved his twin sister off the bed and hugged his mother. "We're sorry mother," he said. "We didn't mean it."

Daenaerys sits up frowning, fearing she'd been the only one that had taken the words the most seriously.

"Yeah...We didn't mean it mama."

(A/N~Sorry for the short chapter, writers block.)