Trust Fall

The first day of school is always simple. All you really have to do is look cute and see everyone you know again. There's never any actual class work, so all you really do is relax. So, forgive me if I was hoping my senior year of high school would be as simple as that, but nooo. A totally clueless Mr. Nye (I don't know
how he hasn't quit yet considering the fact that every time he enters the class room people start singing the "Bill Nye the Science Guy" song) and an idiotic Braiden had to screw up my day right away in first period.

"T, I MISSED YOUUU!" I screamed at my best friend Tamara the second I saw her.

"I MISSED YOU TOO BELLE!" She screamed back running towards me. And then she fell. Maybe I should've helped her up, but I was too busy laughing.

"Shut uppp, you haven't seen me in 2 whole weeks and you're already making fun of me." Well, of course. That's what best friends are for.

"I'm sorry, but watching you fall has been the best part of my day. Now, what's your schedule biatch."

"First period Chem, second period Calculus, third period French, fourth period AP English, Lunch fifth period AP Euro and sixth period I have free period."

"YASS BISHH, WE HAVE FOUR CLASSES TOGETHER! WE HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT I HAVE ART SECOND PERIOD AND CALCULUS THIRD. I'M SO HAPPY WE HAVE LUNCH TOGETHER THIS YEAR! LAST YEAR WAS HORRIBLE WITHOUT YOU! THANK THE HOLY GUACAMOLE GODS!" I screamed while judgey freshmen walked by us and one of them said...

"Ugh, I like cannot even believe those are like seniors. Like we are soo totally way more mature then they are." If by mature you mean slutty, then yes.

"I cannot even believe you're old enough to like even be here. You like obviously look like a like 5 year old who was playing with her mommy's like makeup box and like accidentally ended up with a like super totally gross caked face clown look. Oh and that doesn't understand how to actually buy clothes that fit," I replied, imitating her pathetic voice. "So, how about you go scurry along like the trashy child you are and listen to your Jacob Satanus or whatever. Bye bye!"

"UGHHH, it's Jacob Sartorius you bitch! I will cut you if you offend my man again!"

"Awwww, I'm so scared," I stated with a smirk and me a Tamara walked away. I can't believe that chick actually likes Jacob Satanus.

"BRRRRRINNNGGGG!"

"Guess summer is officially over. Shoot me."

"Yeah, yeah okay let's go to Chem"

When we walked into Chem we saw "TRUST FALL" written in big letters on the board. That's not weird at all. Honestly, I've heard Mr. Nye is hella weird, but seriously? Are we actually doing a trust fall on the first day?

"Trust fall? You better catch me, T."

"Yeah, yeah okay," she said as I sat down in the seat next to hers.

"BRRRIIINNNGGGG!" the bell ringed again, causing Mr. Nye to say...

"Good morning class. I hope you all had very good summers, but summers over so please refrain from acting like you're still at home. So, today I planned a lesson revolving a trust fall as an introduction. Maybe this assignment will make you discover the chemistry between yourselves," he said wiggling his eyebrows

"Oh by the way, your partners are assigned," Mr. Nye said just as everyone started to get up. Ughh, gross. I don't want to do the trust fall with someone random.

"Brandon you're with Jack"

"Leila you're with Damon"

"Tamara you're with Andrew" Then he continued on until there was only one person left in the class he hadn't called, me. Guess I have to do a one person trust fall.