Excuse Me, That's Bob's Seat

I had calculus third period, and to say it didn't go well would be an understatement considering the fact that a certain blue-eyed Mr. Holt was in this class too. For some reason, the idiot thought it'd be a good idea to sit next to me.

So, basically I was just living my life, sitting down all my myself because there were only like 3 other people in that classroom. I didn't like any of them, so obviously I shouldn't sit next to them, right? Wrong.

If only I just sat next to one of the strangers I might be sitting down in peace. I'm pretty sure I looked much more approachable as a loner. How sad.

"Hey, Belle," Braiden said oh so nervously as he sat down in the seat next to mine. "So, listen-" He said right before I cut him off.

"Excuse me."

"Um, yes?"

"That's Bob's seat," I said with a serious face.

It was right then when Braiden just died. He seemed to be trying so hard to hold his laughter in, but it didn't work. He was actually laughing so hard he was crying.

"Bob," he said in between fits of laughter. "Oh my god, that's priceless."

"Laughing at Bob is rude," I said trying to remain serious.

"Belle, you and I both know that there's no Bob coming."

"Actually," some guy said walking in. "Hi, I'm Robert, but most people call me Bob. I'm new here, but I guess Belle here must have heard about and decided to save me a seat. Isn't she a sweetheart?" Thank you, god.

"Oh, okay. I'm um sorry man. I'll get up," Braiden said awfully upset and confused. Aw, boo hoo. Sucks to suck Braiden Holt.

"Nah man, that's okay. I can just sit on the other side of her. You two seemed to be having an important conversation, I wouldn't want to ruin that."

"NOOOO! Please ruin it. Bob, I thought God must have seen this and sent you down here to save me. You were supposed to be my savior," is what I wanted to say. Instead I settled for a "Great. Just great."

"Okay, Belle. We have to talk. Please?" He said with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Nope," I said turning to face Bob.

"Hey Bob! Wanna be friends? Yes, yes you do. Now, as my friend, it's your job to keep that guy over there," I say while pointing to Braiden "Away from me."

"What'd he do?" Bob asked.

"Oh he cheated on me. I caught him lip locking with a skank named Mandy at this party in the summer."

"Belle, please. It's not what you think," Braiden said, while I completely ignored him.

"That was awhile ago though, like I don't even care anymore. Oh, but today, instead of catching me during the trust fall he let me fall on my arse. It's probably bruised and it's all his fault."

"He let you fall?" He said while turning towards Braiden. "Man that was dumb."

With that Mr. Stone began talking about how he's so excited to teach us all and how fun this is going to be. Haha, fun my ass, I'm stuck next to Braiden frickin Holt.

I hate math. I hate math. Calculus sucks. Someone shoot me. Na na na na na. Boys are jerks. Yes they are. Someone shoot Braiden please. La la la.

Wow, I think I should drop out of high school and focus on my music career. I'm totally kidding. I know that song was shit.

Seriously when is this dumb class going to be over? "Hey, Bob."

"Yeah."

"Do you know when this class is going to end?"

"In two minutes," Braiden quickly responds. Like excuse me, you're not Bob. So, of course I ignore him like the sweetheart I am.

"What Braiden said," Bob my should be savior said.

"I don't know a Braiden."

"Belle, please. Just hear me out."

"God, just forget about me and leave me alone. It shouldn't be to hard. You have an army of skanks waiting for you."

"I'm still in love with you." And as soon as I heard those words my heartbeat quickened and it took everything in me not to forgive him.

"BRRRRINNGGG!" Thank the lord. Your girl almost forgave this prick.

"Well, that sucks for you because I feel nothing for you."