How Very Wizards of Waverly Place of You

Me and Tamara were sitting outside in the hallway until the bell for second period rang. I wouldn't see her until fourth period. Someone get Tony the Tiger over here because life's just Grrreeaaatttt!

At least I had art next. I always loved art class. Not only was it so relaxing, but the teacher was the greatest. I love Mrs. Ramirez. She's just such a sassy, confident and all around amazing women. It also helps that she's only like 8 years older than me, so she actually understands how the world of a high schooler works, unlike most teachers. Basically all of the teachers at our school are like a zillion years old.

"Hi, Belle. Cute shoes. How has your day been so far? Did Tamara accidentally set the classroom on fire again?"

"Thank you, I got them last week just for the first day of school. Ugh, today has definitely been eventful, but not because Tamra did something crazy. Actually, that's really weird. Tamara always does something scary crazy."

"That worries me." I laughed. "So, what made this day so eventful and why the ugh?"

"Boy trouble aka Braiden."

"Oh no sweetie, boy trouble is the worst. Trust me hun, it doesn't get that much better after high school. Boys or "men" are still idiots," she sighed. "The last time I saw you though, you seemed to like Braiden, and he was absolutely crazy about you. I thought he was one of the good ones. Aww, like when he asked you to go out with him. He came into my classroom with a bunch of guys holding boxes full of cupcakes and then he was holding that bouquet of roses. That was so cute. I almost died for you. What happened? What did the idiot do?"

"Ever heard of a girl named Mandy?"

"Oh god no. Isn't she the so called "boyfriend stealer" ?" I nodded. "I can't believe he was stupid enough to fall for her trap. Okay yes I can, boys are idiots. They go for any chick that's well willing to put out. I probably shouldn't be saying that considering the fact that I'm a teacher, but it's true. No offense, but I'm so happy I'm done with high school. It was like an annoying amount of drama. So anyways, do you want to talk about it? I can pretend that I'll threaten him, but not actually do it because we both know I'm not going to actually hurt him. I'd lose my job and I'm not down to become homeless. Also, I think we both know I couldn't take anyone. I still can't do a single push-up."

"Yeah, I'm not really surprised. He's the quarterback. He always had girls obsessed with him. God he's always been such a player, I should've know he wouldn't change. Of course he wouldn't be loyal. Okay I really shouldn't be getting into this right now. I'm way to worked up right now and there was just this whole trust fall incident. It's all still too fresh. I kind of just want to paint my heart out today. Get my mind off him."

"Okay, but if that changes, my door is always open. Oh and when Tamara tries kicking Braiden in the balls, I'll make sure to look the other way." This is why I love Mrs. R.

"You're seriously the best teacher I've ever had."

"Oh I know. Now, sit down. Class is about to start."

I take a seat next to my friend Stacey. She's honestly gorgeous with her curly black hair, flawless dark brown skin and huge hazel eyes. She's on the cheer team, who surprise surprise, Mandy is the captain of. I don't know how Stacey deals with her everyday. I would stab myself.

"Oh my god Belle, I haven't seen you since the party last month. How was the rest of your summer? I hear you and Braiden broke up. I hope you're okay. Honestly, he isn't that great. Like he's hot and everything, but if he let you go he's clearly one of the "lights on, but nobody's home" type of dude. You're probably over him already. You know who's so much better. The new guy. Oh, and I mean if you aren't over him, you should hit up the new guy that's clearly checking you out. I'm sure he could help with that problem," Stacey said wiggly her eyebrows suggestively.

"Okay one, I missed you Stacey. Two, summer was amazing and I wish I could go back because school sucks. Three, Braiden does suck and I'm totally over him. I had to do I trust fall with him last period and we were like arguing hang he let me fall and everything. Four, what new guy? How hot is he?"

"Look for yourself, but be lowkey."

I casually looked around the classroom until my eyes landed on this random hot British guy I've never seen before. I turn towards Stacey and say "Very hot."

"I know right. Now, tell me about the whole trust fall thing."

"Okay, so it was first period and so me and Tamara were in Chem."

"Let me guess, Mr. Nye? He's so weird. A trust fall sounds like something he'd do."

"Yes and I don't know how he thought the trust fall would be a good idea. Okay, so anyways, he assigned the partners and I got Braiden. I'm not sure if you know this, but I saw Braiden kissing Mandy at that party at George's."

"Oh god I hate Mandy. Of course Braiden kissed her. He's such a guy and Mandy's such a slut. Ugh, like I don't mean to slut shame or anything because it's like you do you girlfriend, but that does not apply when it comes to someone else's boyfriend. So, I'm assuming that's why you broke up and I haven't seen you at any parties since."

"Well, yeah that's why I broke up with him. We kind of had this yelling match during class and then there was the trust fall. Of course he let me fall, I think it's obvious he was never the most dependable person. Okay, so after I kind of just left, and Tamara came after me. She kind of pointed out the fact that he didn't even know why I just started ignoring him. Apparently, I should talk to him because he might be completely clueless about what the heck is going on and why we're broken up, but I mean it's not my fault he likes kissing other girls."

"Okay, so Braiden might just be one of the biggest jerks on the planet for kissing another girl, but well, I mean maybe you should talk to him? I mean it doesn't even have to be to help him get the memo, it could be so you could gain some closure."

"Maybe."

"Oh my god. So, not to change the topic or anything, like we can totally talk more about this later, but guess who's coming over here right now?" Stacey whispered in my ear.

"Who?" I whispered back.

"The hot new British guy!"

"Hey! I think this is yours," new guy said handing me a paintbrush and totally interrupting our whisper convo.

"Um, thanks, but that isn't mine. I have one, see," I said holding out my own paintbrush.

"I know, I just needed an a excuse to talk to you."

"Oh my god, wait a minute. How very Wizards of Waverley Place of you."

"I was hoping you wouldn't caught that," he said with an embarrassed smile. "My little sister kind of loves that show and makes me watch it with her."

"Well then, I guess it's a good thing I love that show too. Oh and your British accent definitely helps, but if you plan on asking me out for tea, I suggest you change that to coffee." Holy damn, I'm smooth aren't I? I got a "damnnn girl" look from Stacey which totally answered that question.

"Okay Belle, would you mind getting a cup of coffee with me after school, say 3 o'clock at the Coffee Brew?"

"On one condition."

"Yes?"

"You tell me your name."

"Callum. Callum Arrington."

"Well Callum Arrington, you got yourself a date."