Salem

Salem's POV

5 DAYS AGO...

"HYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Krul jumps out at me, about to attack me with his large sword.

This did not faze me and just give out my usual calm expression, immediately dodging the attack.

His sword hits the ground, creating a loud crack as I could feel a strong wave of wind slashing through the whole area. I barely dodged the attack. I land onto the ground and charged towards the enemy with fast speed.

As I was about to go for the neck, he immediately blocks my attack and sends me flying through the air. Then he uses his black orbs and commands it to attack me while I'm still in mid air. Unfortunately for him, that trick won't work on me.

"Nice try." a smirk plastered on my face, unleashing my shadows, destroying them instantly.

Suddenly, orbs appeared from behind, and charged at me with a fast speed. My eyes widen in surprise, not expecting the attack.

I formed one of my shadows into a shape of a sword and blocked them. Then the two more orbs left that are about to go three inches near me, luckily I managed to dodge them.

'Krul improved a lot.....' I thought as I land to the ground safely.

'...but...'

I gave off a dark smile which made Krul look in confusiom. "You're in a million years early to surpass my level." I said in an intimidating tone.

I charged towards him and increased my speed, using my shadows. Krul attacked me with his black orbs again, it is multiple times many than the number of orbs he used on me earlier. So I activated my left red eye, which has the ability to make me see things in slow motion, managing to get through all of the attacks.

In surprise, Krul left himself an opening, I wasted no time hitting him, sending him flying out of the ring.

Krul fell onto the ground and winced in pain. To his surprise, he's still okay, expecting that he would be stabbed or wounded severely. Of course he's still okay because at the same time I was attacking him with my shadow sword, I disabled it when it was already two millimeters near his face, then used my fist instead and punched him with all my might.

Krul realized what I did and looked at me with his eyes flushed in anger. "You....." he trails off as glares at me with range. He stand up from the ground and walked towards me, grabbing the collar of my uniform. Judging by his actions, I could tell he's angry, but I don't know why.

".....You...." he growled like a wild lion, ready to kill its prey. His grip on me is tight, as if he's not letting go of me for eternity.

I just stared at him in confusion, waiting for the next thing he's going to say.

"Just like always..." he gritts his teeth, making his grip even tighter. "....And it pisses me off!" he bursts out in range, harshly letting go of my collar and stomps off the ring, leaving a scary look on his face.

"WINNER. SALEM MEROVINGIAN!" announced the ring announcer as he raises my hand.

The whole crowd cheered and clapped for my victory, except for my family who was sitting there, looking at me in disappointment. I gave out a sigh, knowing that they'll scold me later at home. I know what I did earlier didn't satisfy them.

Well, since when did they have ever been satisfied or even proud of me? Obviously those bitches are fuckin' looking down on me. Always. Just thinking about it pisses me off.

I'm an S class villain, top one as well, I've surpassed all the students in my academy, that not one single micemeat be able to defeat me but here they are saying that I'm weak. Just what the hell do these bastards think they are? Just because of the color of my hair and eyes, they don't consider me as part of the family even though I was born in my old hag's womb.