Villain?

??? POV

"Monster."

"Villain...."

"Die...."

Those words felt like echoing in my mind as I pass through the hallway full of people, feeling their eyes on me, filled with fear and hatred. I want to hurry up and get out of here immediately. Each step I take, it feels like it's taking an eternity of suffering the abuse, each word I hear, I could feel a lot of knives stabbing in my back.

"Heh. What's wrong? You're gonna cry, demon?" says my brother

Everyone hates me, even my teachers, and even my own brother. I'm all alone here, I want to stay home with my parents but I can't, because I want to fulfill my dream to be one of the top heroes, I want prove everyone that they're wrong about me.

I finally reached the classroom. I stopped in the front door, taking a deep breath before opening it, revealing my classmates looking at me with their usual hurtful stares, pretending not to see me, thinking that I've never existed in their eyes. Normally, I would cry by this awful treatment, but this always happens to me, so I'm already used to it.

All of them treats me like trash because of the color of my hair and eyes, they all think I'm a villain, and I hate it. My family and I didn't even know why was I born this. Until now, all of the questions inside my head still remains unanswered. I even doubt if I'm the only one who's experiencing this kind of situation.

"Another big day...." I sighed as I slowly went to my seat.

And as expected, my desk is written with harsh words about me, which is not actually true. If you expect me to report this to the teacher, I doubt they'll even bother to take action. In this place, I'm a complete outsider, such a harsh life I live in.

"Kekeke. So disgusting..."

"Smells shit like him."

I heard some whispers coming from behind me, low giggles were filled in the classroom. Again, I could feel large shadows surrounding me, trying to drag me into despair with their unpleasant laughs. It has ever been like this ever since I was born, but just because that's what they think about me, doesn't mean I'll give up on being a hero.

But, despite of the positive thoughts that I try to stick in my mind. I struggle, trying to not let the despair overcome me.

Suddenly, our class president stood up, trting to defend me. But I know deep inside she's just pretending to be goody two shoes. After all, I accidentally eavesdropped one of her conversations, talking shit about me. Yeah, so basically she's just acting nice so that the teachers would see something positive in her and give her plus points for good deed. Tsk, I hate fake people.

Then I see her, opening that stupid mouth of hers as she puts up a heroine type face. "Hey! That's mean. You call yourselves--"

And of course, I don't want to hear any more dirty lies coming out from that mouth. I decided to cut her off, not letting her finish her sentence.

"Shut up, two faced idiot. I swear I will cut that nasty tongue of yours if you don't drop that stupid act." I sneered.

Our class president let out a fake cry. "Sniff... I j-just...wanted to help you... sniff... because... because I'm worried about you...." she looked at me with fake tears in her eyes.

And of course, I'm not an idiot. I noticed that those tears are so fake. And that acting? It's pretty good. But not professional enough to fool me. Unfortunately, these guys are idiots. So of course they believed her so easily. Everyone's glares turned dark towards me, the friends of our class president have come to her aid. And they also gave cold stares towards me.

As for the class president who is now crying fakely, looked at me with an evil grin which is not obviously to others. At first, I cried like a baby when she first framed me up to something I didn't do wrong. But now, all I could feel is blank. I mean what's the point? My life's worthless...useless... I don't know what did I do to deserve this. Just because I have the hair color and eye color same as a villain doesn't mean they have to treat me like trash.

I sighed and looked at the bitch president's face.

"10 years... You still haven't changed. You're still a bitch.... Natasia..." I looked at her coldly.

Natasia Von Lockhart, E class hero, second daughter of a noble family, and the most popular girl in school. A lot of guys are so into her because she has a pretty face. Not me though, I'm not one of her lovesick fanboys. After all, I hate people who are only beautiful on the outside but ugly in the inside.

Natasia narrowed her eyes at me, then continued to fake cry. Everyone glared at me even more darkly and throw me things that would hurt me. Oh, and they also have to bark at me some hurtful words about me being...all...you know....

"Sigh. This is just stupid. I'm outta here." I grumbled. I picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Hey! Class is going to start! Where do you think you're going!?" the teacher stopped me. I glared at him. It wasn't a malicious glare, but for them it is.

"U-Umm... N-Never mind..." the teacher cowers in fear, backing away from me.

As I went out, I heard some of them say 'Such a jerk, he really is a villain.', 'Just why on earth is he here?', 'Tsk. He shouldn't even belong here.'

Those words cut me deep, but I just ignored them and continue to walk away.

I'm going home...

________

"Son, why home so early?" father asked.

"Tsk. If you aren't that interested in going to that school then why don't you just go to Villain school? Tsk. You're even lower than being a disgrace in this family." my brother sneered.

"Don't be horrid, Josh. He's your brother." father scolded. "Tyler, if you're not feeling well then you can rest here for a while." he smiled to be kindly.

My brother, Josh, looked at me with a scowl. "Don't, father. Spoiling a degenerate like him is not worth the attention." he spat.

"JOSH!" father slammed the table. "IF I HEAR YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU'LL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" he looked at him angrily.

Josh narrowed his eyes at me and continued sipping his tea.

"By the way, what's this all about uncle adopting a kid in Elise Orphanage?" Josh asked, changing the topic. "I must say that it is quite unusual of him. Especially that he's cold to people and stuff."

"You're right, it is quite unusual for a high noble like him. I heard that Steve is going to help him look for a kid that would match his interests." father recalled.

"Steve Chavez? That noble who also works as an E class hero?" Josh arched a brow.

"Yes. Strange isn't it? You only receive little gold in being an E class hero, why does he even bother continuing when he has more money than a low class hero receives." father tilted his head curiously.

"Hmph. Probably he's just trying to be cool and stuff." Josh snorted. "Well whatever, he has the looks and still rich anyway so it doesn't matter."

Uncle Will's going to adopt an orphan? I wonder what kind of person will that orphan be?

I looked at them for a while, then after that, I already walked upstairs.