Why?

Slendermans POV: I was doing paperwork like always when I heard a knock at the door I said a simple " come in" the door opened I turned around to see who it was when I did I noticed it was Masky strait away because of his mask I asked him what he wanted and he said their was someone here for me then he left before I could ask who I just shrugged it off and went out into the lounge room and I was in a hug like always but not from Splendor from "Mum" I said in a quiet tone she finally let go and said in a over exited tone "how my oldest son doing it's been forever have you been lucky with the kills lately" I groaned in annoyance and said a simple "what do you want I'm busy" before she could say anything my 3 younger brothers came in and before any of us could say a word I was stuck in the middle of a group hug all 3 of my brothers said hello and gave her a hug but then Splendor asked in a happy tone "mommy why are you here?"my mum gave a large sigh and said something that surprised all of us "I know a close friend who runs a home for kids that do not have a home and maybe one day get adopted...but these kids are not normal there what normal people would call monsters"we all stared in shock at what she said but then offender said "what does that have to do with us" we all nodded in agreement my mum sighed again and said "I want you to adopt one" we then all yelled at the same time "WHAT why!!!" She looked at us still keeping her cool and said "because I think Sally needs a person to play with that is in her age group" we looked at each other and sighed "OK we will have a look tomorrow where is it" she smiled and handed me a piece of paper it had place and adoption time we said our goodbyes and she left I just sighed and went to my desk thinking about the day it's going to be tomorrow.