The mansion

Y/N POV
When me and my friends were getting ready to leave I was so happy I felt like crying finally we get to leave this cursed place but I was also scared what if they find out I was terrified but won't let anyone know it I wish mum was here to tell me everything is alright (a/n I live in Australia so some of you would say mom but in Australia is mum) but I can't always feel bad can I.

It was only been 5 minutes but I'm already Finished packing I didn't really have that much to pack so I decided to go meet the 4 men before my friends just in case I went down to the front room to see the men just standing there like there wasn't a care in the world accept one he looked like it was a huge project that was failing but it was kinda hard to tell because he didn't have a face

I went up to them they seemed to notice straight away that I was here I gave them a small wave and said "so I don't think I got your names but I'm not sure can you tell them to me just in case I'm terrible at remembering sometimes" the one in the suit came up and said "ok I'm slenderman or you can call me slender but please don't call me slendy" the guy in the more sexual outfit came up and said "hey there I'm sexual offenderman but most people call me offenderman,offender,offendy or smexy your choice" the one with the pocker doted suit came up and "Hello there my name is splendormen but you can call Splendy" and finally the one in the glasses said "hi my name is trendy well my scientific name is trendermen but every one calls me trendy I'm fine with both" after they were finished the rest of the crew came out and said hello I told them each overs name and they showed us the car.

Nothing was unusual but then you see the size and you see that it is unusually big but then you look back at the men and see why.

They open up the car door for me and I get in with my friends the car drive to our new home was silent and when we finally got there we where surprised it was a mansion.

A/N
Thank you guy for reading I'm going to try and continue this and I hope you enjoyed this chapter
~love nameless