ⅰ.

[3rd POV]

It is a nice sunny day in the Shizuoka prefecture. Some may agree to be a pleasant day, the breeze flowing through your hair; softly kissing your cheeks, cherry blossoms cascade down to the warm cement. A nice day indeed. People of all ages walking down or up the streets; to school, to work, maybe even home after a night shift or maybe coming home after weeks of a long and tiring business trip. But this may seem normal to you, maybe too normal. Well your skepticism is going to end here.

These lovely citizens are those who are born with quirks, or uncommonly, no quirk. Quirks are known to be helpful or also known to be dangerous. One can never tell the outcome of one's greed or one's selflessness. Ever since the first child was born with super powers everyone became super humans in their own way and quirk. The ideas of heroes became noticed in society then the villains took their stage.

A flash of black and green tresses ran down the street, [H/C] tresses follow suit matching the others pace. Cherry blossoms stood above them as they ran through, a smile planted on the young boy's face. The petals rained down on them as the slight breeze danced around them. The young girl beside him followed taking in the beautiful weather, the beautiful flowers and the adrenaline that pumped through her veins. A crash was heard as they got close to their designated place: Tatooin train station. A shark like head was seen as they maneuvered their way into the crowd, pushing through the many people that went to witness the same scene as them.

"That's a huge villain!" Izuku is his name, who had exclaimed out excitedly as he watched the monstrous villain destroy the buildings in his way.

Continuing his rampage he had struck a nearby electricity tower causing it to fall down, making the spectators gasp in fear of being crushed underneath it. A pair of strong arms caught the tower just in time, the hero Death Arms appeared before them earning him praise and screams of joy from the people. By then a rescue hero had arrived to the seen, Backdraft. Izuku and [Y/N] stood by the railing witnessing the action happen, but [Y/N] couldn't help but mentally face palm at the intention of the villain before them.

"What did he do?" One spectator asked the other.

"He stole a person's bag and when he got cornered by officials he started to get out of control," the man answered him.

Izuku bounced on the heels of his foot giddily as he watched the battle. Girlish screams rang through the air as a figure soared through the air making a swift landing on various light poles; dodging attack after attack as the villain became frustrated as the hero Kamui Woods evaded his strikes. [F/N] watched silently with her eyes filled with a bit of admiration for the heroes before her. She heard Izuku shout something but she was too into her own thoughts to focus on her surroundings, only on the battle. [F/N] looked to her brother witnessing as he was conversing with an old man with dark circles around his eyes. Her figure moved closer listening onto their conversation. [F/N] giggled at the mention of Izuku being a fanboy, seeing him flush a rosy red. The heroes continued to fight off the villain, Kamui Woods being the star of it, as he dodged many attacks and blows towards him. Kamui dashed onto the villain's arm as he unleashed his quirk to imprison it, but failed to do so as he was thrown around restraining him to do so. Kamui landed on an unused train, standing tall and gave off a speech about "incarnation of evil" and what not. The wood-like hero took his stand unleashing his signature caging method. In doing so the branches outstretched from his fingers forming a giant cage to enclose the villain.

Everything was going well: Kamui almost capturing the villain, Death Arms and Backdraft saving any remaining civilians and taking out fires, spectators all around watching..but then

"Canyon Cannon!" A female heroin takes the show!

Flabbergasted by the ordeal and sudden appearance, Kamui sputtered out that the hero was taking all the credit just for kicking down the villain. [F/N] and Izuku stood, surprised by the turn of events. [F/N] shook her head slowly and recited a bit of her colorful vocabulary. Heck! if you can read her mind you might as well imagine her vomiting rainbows.