ⅱ.

[Reader POV]

I took my stance as the disgusting sludge monster pounced at me, I stared at it gritting my teeth. As it got closer I felt something push my side out of the way of the villain. I landed on the ground a few feet away from where I was standing before. My eyes widen as I soon realize who became the victim of the sludge villain. I became infuriated at the sight, I grit my teeth harder as the damn villain began to suffocate my brother under its grasp. I watched as Izuku clawed at the sludge monster, but it was proven inevitable as the monster was of liquid form.

"Oh darn, I was aiming for the girl. She had quite the cloak, you know? Oh bother, I'll be taking your body now", its sadistic voice rang in the dark tunnel.

I caught my brother turning his head toward my form, his eyes desperate and afraid. I got angrier by the second. My eyes followed every movement of the two, I felt my body grow hot. I stood back up putting myself in another fighting stance.  The villain ignored me, I know that. I just have to get rid of it or shrink it down. I charged at it with fire in my eyes, my teeth bared. My eyes turned its deadly, blood red.

All of a sudden I felt a gust of wind push me back, my eyes deteriorated back to the normal [E/C]. I turned my head hearing the clang of some sort of heavy metal object hit the concrete, turning my head I realized it was the sewer lid that had popped off. A man of tall stature rose to his feet, his muscles built as if he was a body builder himself. A silhouette of what seemed like a plastic bag was clutched in his hands. Did he go to the market before coming here? But what really surprised me was the person standing there and the owner of the bag is the #1 hero himself, All Might.

"Do not worry young ones! I am here!" His voice bellowed and echoed through the walls.

I stood back from the two, knowing something may happen, something someone as inexperienced as I shouldn't be in the middle of. I scooted back watching closely as they swung at each other. All Might obviously taking the upper hand, but knowing Izuku was in danger he had to be careful. I looked around my surroundings, I saw our school bags strewn on the concrete. I quickly made my way to the bags, I was relieved they were a distance away from the fight. I picked everything up, placing items in their respective bags. My eyes landed on Izuku's Hero Analysis book. Picking it up I decided to leave it out, maybe Izu-chan* would like it if All Might would sign it after the fight. I felt my hair being tousled around as a strong gust of wind blew about in the tunnel. I turned around seeing an unconscious Izuku and All Might vigorously, but lightly, slapping Izuku to wake him up. I bit my lip refraining myself from giggling at the action, my feet made it's way to the two. My eyes picked up slight movement as All Might decided to carry Izuku out the damp tunnel, I also saw a..soda bottle? Oh! It had the sludge villain in it, I can see the eyeball, gross. I followed from behind as I held onto our school bags and Izu-chan's notebook. I sat near Izuku as All Might laid him down on the concrete continuing with his previous actions of slapping him awake. All Might sighs, he shifts his eyes from Izuku to me.

"Are you this boy's girlfriend?" I let out a quiet chuckle before I took a deep breathe.

"No sir, I'm his sister, and yes we don't look alike but that is because I am adopted."

"I see.." All Might looked at my hands which is holding Izu-chan's book. I looked at it and realized what I left it out for.

"Oh All Might sir, can you sign this for Izuku? The boy who's laying unconscious? He'd really love it if you did." I smiled lightly as I held out a pen and Izuku's book.

"Of course!" All Might exclaimed taking the book and pen into his hands. He turned to an empty page and signed his signature in it. He handed the book and pen back as I bowed to him saying 'thank you'. In the corner of my eye I saw a tuft of green hair shake. I turned my head seeing Izuku finally waking up, getting off the ground and dusting his knees. He looked around his surroundings, a look of confusion as his eyes squinted from the spring sun.